Game Day RD 21 Geelong V Crows Sat Aug 3 2024 435pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we are serious about September or at least having something to do in September we need to win this and well.

However, to get the win we need to move past the Stengle situation and flog the Crows - but they'll have words to say about that.

I get Atkins back in - solid MF presence and adds defensive pressure
I get Stanely back in - Gives us a ruck chop out for a week.
I dont get 2E back in - rather get games into Knevitt or Clohesy.

Crows will have a crack and we need to get all over them early and then control the game. PFD has been quiet last few weeks so he might look to have a big one. Same with Jezza actually

Be good to see Close and Miers get back to their best.

Just want to get thru this with 4 points and no injuries.

At this timeslot at home should produce a good home crowd too.

GO Catters

Hi all. Having some issues transferring tickets for this game from my parents to myself? Ticketmaster continues to present with error messages, can’t call the club and nobody is present at the ground. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go to resolve this? Thanks in advance

Hi all. Having some issues transferring tickets for this game from my parents to myself? Ticketmaster continues to present with error messages, can’t call the club and nobody is present at the ground. Anyone have any suggestions on where to go to resolve this? Thanks in advance
Had similar issues with Cats Phone App
Deleted and reinstalled App
Logged into Cats App.... same as my Cats online password
Then logged into Ticketmaster with same password

Good Luck

Cats Rd 21 2024.jpg

Love team selection : Both Balanced and Versatile
8 genuine Defenders Stewart also plays Midfielder.
Humphries loves to drift forward looking to score.
SDK adds height : Bews can lockdown small Fwds.
Very attacking Centre line : All can kick goals
6 Dangerous forwards that also help across midfield
Stanley Blitz share ruck + SDK Neale ruck the Arch's
6 Onballers Danger Stewart Atkins Bruhn Bowes Miers
Whoever is Sub today will be considered unlucky

Cats have enormous incentive to perform well
Ladder log-jam : 2 points separate spots 2-8
Wins and percentage are both critical for top 4
Players are now competing for finals spots
Stanley is fully recovered and incentivised
Touhy returns rested and playing to hold spot.
Stengle to redeem himself + reward faith shown
Neale is improving. shadow of Hawkins looms.
Last week v Roos saw cats start run into form
All Cats need is for Cameron to find some form

Crows have not won at Geelong for decades
Multi-goal unanswered burst will break Crows
Shaping as a percentage boosting game

Cats by plenty... No injuries please

What I’ve done in the past when I’ve had these technical issues is just log into your parents Ticketmaster on your phone and add to your wallet

Posted just as the other thread closed...

Is the train at least running to Geelong station from Melbourne? I thought it was only post Geelong station that was coaches but PTV journey planner is saying 'there may be one disruption affecting this journey' from Footscray to Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2067034

Love team selection : Both Balanced and Versatile
8 genuine Defenders Stewart also plays Midfielder.
Humphries loves to drift forward looking to score.
SDK adds height : Bews can lockdown small Fwds.
Very attacking Centre line : All can kick goals
6 Dangerous forwards that also help across midfield
Stanley Blitz share ruck + SDK Neale ruck the Arch's
6 Onballers Danger Stewart Atkins Bruhn Bowes Miers
Whoever is Sub today will be considered unlucky

Cats have enormous incentive to perform well
Ladder log-jam : 2 points separate spots 2-8
Wins and percentage are both critical for top 4
Players are now competing for finals spots
Stanley is fully recovered and incentivised
Touhy returns rested and playing to hold spot.
Stengle to redeem himself + reward faith shown
Neale is improving. shadow of Hawkins looms.
Last week v Roos saw cats start run into form
All Cats need is for Cameron to find some form

Crows have not won at Geelong for decades
Multi-goal unanswered burst will break Crows
Shaping as a percentage boosting game

Cats by plenty... No injuries please

The AFL.com.au published line up has nothing to do with how we will actually line up.

The AFL.com.au published line up has nothing to do with how we will actually line up.

I said it last week, I'd love to see a team on the Thursday night announcement just list all players in alphabetical order as it would be as useful as the to current method

Almost want crows to try and “tag” Stewart. But then hopeful he can work through it so he builds confidence in terms of dealing with any tactics going into finals

Want a big game from Tanner. Don’t care so much about disposals but some big impact

A fascinating watch for me how they use Bowes and Atkins. I think both need to be around the ball but we have a log jam? Maybe solved by Atkins as sub?

Be nice to have strong lead to sub danger off at 3 qtr time for Atkins. Need danger fresh for the west

Would love both Ollies to back it up with a strong output games. If they can build real confidence over next month it could be the X factor for finals.

massive intercept games from zuthrie, Henry and Stewart

Is it too much to ask for Jezza to kick straight? Or just hold off until finals?

Stengle to dob one early would be nice

Go cats

What's everyone's interpretation of the Stanley selection? Is the SDK as ruck experiment over now? Trying to make sense of what the MC is doing here. :think:

They are managing sdks workload. Stanley will play this week and next (freo are quite tall) snd then get dropped again for finals i suspect.

Almost want crows to try and “tag” Stewart. But then hopeful he can work through it so he builds confidence in terms of dealing with any tactics going into finals

Want a big game from Tanner. Don’t care so much about disposals but some big impact

A fascinating watch for me how they use Bowes and Atkins. I think both need to be around the ball but we have a log jam? Maybe solved by Atkins as sub?

Be nice to have strong lead to sub danger off at 3 qtr time for Atkins. Need danger fresh for the west

Would love both Ollies to back it up with a strong output games. If they can build real confidence over next month it could be the X factor for finals.

massive intercept games from zuthrie, Henry and Stewart

Is it too much to ask for Jezza to kick straight? Or just hold off until finals?

Stengle to dob one early would be nice

Go cats
When we played them early in the year it was the first attempt at trying to tag him.
It failed.
Pedlar had no impact, whilst Stewart had 28 disposals and 11 marks.

10 coaches votes

Thoughts crows dude on your midfield mix with Crouch coming straight in ? Blind faith by Nick's? Emphasis of W over development now that your finals hopes are done ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back