Game Day Rd 24 Geelong v West Coast Sat Aug 23 2024 145pm GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporters attitude is completely irrelevant to the fortunes of the club...
Regardless, as i've stated a few times and most seem to miss, i expect us to lose first week regardless of who we play, so ergo second week becomes a huge match up, and the dogs/hawks worry me far more than the lions..

I expect us to win....

I expect us to win....
I think we can beat port or sydney but we will have to play at our best and beat them early we wont run them down from behind.

Brad Johnson is such a fence riding bore

Let's hope the ice on the achilles is just precautionary, could be a big loss.

They took a while before they went with the ice option

He was getting a fair bit of work on it during the second quarter, did some run throughs on the boundary line, before getting more treatment and then onto the stationary bike

Even after half-time, he was on the bike before trying to join teammates on the field - but was told to get back on the bike

They seem to have gone a very conservative option with Humphries today

Mitch is trying stuff that just wont come off.

He can go around again next year but he's cooked right now.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was Mackie who said that.

Johnson also recounted his infamous ‘cash or credit’ sledge, which he deployed on Gold Coast’s Campbell Brown.

“So we were up there paying at the Gold Coast and they were actually beating us for the first half and they were getting a little bit cocky themselves,” Johnson said.

“And in the second half, I come out in the third quarter and Campbell came down to me. So I took him deep to the goalsquare and I think I kicked four on him in the next 10 minutes and the game was almost over.

“So in the last quarter I walked up to him and said ‘how would you like to pay, cash or credit?’ And he didn’t really say anything and then I said it again and he looked at me as if to say ‘what are you talking about, you d***head?’

“And he went into Gary Ablett after the game and he said ‘why would Stevie Johnson be saying “how do you want to pay, cash or credit?’”

“And Gary said, ‘oh that would be for the front row tickets to the Stevie J Show!’”

I've defended him a lot, but the past 5 weeks or so a lot of stupid mistakes and decision errors have crept into Duncan's game. As in, noticeably more often than during the previous games when he was copping heat by a few. Hoping he holds up in finals.

Jack Henry quality grab

GO Catters

I think we can beat port or sydney but we will have to play at our best and beat them early we wont run them down from behind.

Agree.

No team dominant this year. Just need the midfield to stand up and anything is possible.

Think we can outcoach the other teams.

Just need to win the contest and let the forward line do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back