Game Day Rd 24 Geelong v West Coast Sat Aug 23 2024 145pm GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must not do what we did at HT last week. Must put the foot on the throat and win by 150.

That will get us a final vs port (home or away depending on the freo game) not syd in syd.

il_fullxfull.5230563024_j1vi.jpg
Unashamedly stolen 😻

So um, Schofield seemed to be one of the options to take over as WCEs next senior head coach - does today put an end to that?

And would this match count as a coach killer game if the coach is only an interim senior coach?

I hope it doesnt.

I think from his wafl days hes a good coach and hes on a hiding to nothing today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must not do what we did at HT last week. Must put the foot on the throat and win by 150.

That will get us a final vs port (home or away depending on the freo game) not syd in syd.
I don't know why,but I'd rather play Swans up in Sydney than Port in Adelaide..
But would love to play Port in Victoria

Even though I have kayo I'm not watching.
Are we rolling kids through the middle? We should. A 120 point win is plenty. I'd rather give time in there now in case we need them in finals.

And, I'd let Cameron get to 10 and then make him spend heaps of time on the bench. We won't win finals without him.

So um, Schofield seemed to be one of the options to take over as WCEs next senior head coach - does today put an end to that?

And would this match count as a coach killer game if the coach is only an interim senior coach?
I don't think this is his fault on today's efforts.. its 100% the players fault

Incredible so far it goes without saying, despite the Eagles being non-existent. Not just that we’ve kicked 18 or are 100 in front at HT, but that we’ve restricted them to only 2 goals. Couldn’t really blame them for easing up in the second half with finals on the horizon, but I hope we choose to put the foot on the throat. It’s something that we’ve lacked in 2nd halves over the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back