Remove this Banner Ad

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
that's right, the biggest club in the entire world has yet again reached 100k members, even in the Season of the Coronas

not even the incoming WW3 will stop this powerhouse of a club!

Huge achievement, well done Tigers !

screen-shot-2020-08-25-at-5-11-48-pm-png.944954

Last edited:

that's right, the biggest club in the entire world has yet again reached 100k members, even in the Season of the Coronas

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow. Over 40% of the world's biggest club membership (Benfica has 230000 members) is impressive enough to ignore the rest of the world.....

Great work by the Tigers, the Eagles are right on their heels now.

We have more than 99,000 reasons to say THANK YOU!

Owing to the loyalty and dedication of the best fans in the AFL, West Coast has hit a record membership tally of 99,509.

It is a phenomenal effort during an unprecedented time of uncertainty, and the Eagles wish to thank each and every member for your passionate support.

With five matches remaining in the home and away season, West Coast is aiming to have 100,000 members of the blue and gold army marching with the team towards a huge climax to the 2020 season.

“To all our members, thank you so much for your support over the years and ongoing,” captain Luke Shuey told westcoasteagles.com.au.

“We’ve reached 99,000 members – we’d love to get to the 100 (thousand) mark – but it’s an unbelievable effort.

“We absolutely love you guys and love playing in front of you.

“We know 2020 has been a tough year for you all but it’s been nice to get back here and play a little bit of footy in front of you and looking forward to the journey ahead."

Wow. Over 40% of the world's biggest club membership (Benfica has 230000 members) is impressive enough to ignore the rest of the world.....
How many of them are actually memberships that allow you to attend the game? Also Benfica has members outside their own country; they're internationally supported. No AFL club is truly internationally supported.

Owing to the loyalty and dedication of the best fans in the AFL, West Coast has hit a record membership tally of 99,509.

It is a phenomenal effort during an unprecedented time of uncertainty, and the Eagles wish to thank each and every member for your passionate support.

With five matches remaining in the home and away season, West Coast is aiming to have 100,000 members of the blue and gold army marching with the team towards a huge climax to the 2020 season.

“To all our members, thank you so much for your support over the years and ongoing,” captain Luke Shuey told westcoasteagles.com.au.

“We’ve reached 99,000 members – we’d love to get to the 100 (thousand) mark – but it’s an unbelievable effort.

“We know 2020 has been a tough year for you all but it’s been nice to get back here and play a little bit of footy in front of you and looking forward to the journey ahead."

That's awesome. You'll get to 100K.

The more get to 100K before Eddie's mob the better. And in general the more AFL clubs get genuine long term support the better for us all I reckon. Yes some clubs are small, but they will grow as they learn from and try to compete with 100K clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

please get there before eddiewood

Mate I am surprised we are where we are, love to see how it all breaks down into categories of membership. But based on what they are telling us then I think we will easily exceed 100k going forward. It is rising at a rapid rate.
God we’re amazing. I love us.

Mate I am surprised we are where we are, love to see how it all breaks down into categories of membership. But based on what they are telling us then I think we will easily exceed 100k going forward. It is rising at a rapid rate.
at risk of inciting the more sensitive on here, i imagine a lot of those are non match day given you dont have a 100k stadium.

though ive always thought that argument was beyond stupid. if a member is willing to give money WITHOUT getting something in return, then that is just as valid as someone who gives money and gets match tickets in return.

at risk of inciting the more sensitive on here, i imagine a lot of those are non match day given you dont have a 100k stadium.

though ive always thought that argument was beyond stupid. if a member is willing to give money WITHOUT getting something in return, then that is just as valid as someone who gives money and gets match tickets in return.

Clearly that is the case with all clubs over 60k in my opinion. Like I said I would love to see the breakdown at all clubs.

Well done Weagles ... that’s a fantastic result

How many of them are actually memberships that allow you to attend the game? Also Benfica has members outside their own country; they're internationally supported. No AFL club is truly internationally supported.
Actually, most big time soccer clubs membership = ability to attend games

I had to become a member of Arsenal’s just to obtain tickets

Sure they have 40-50k season ticket holders
But you want matchday tickets? Become a member, otherwise you ain’t getting in the doors.

**** yeah that’s mint. Respect.

Let’s go the West Coast. (Does it shit you when Gerard Healy says that?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond reach 100k members yet again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back