HB: Houli Thursfield Deledio
C: Edwards Martin Cotchin
HF: White Griffiths Nahas
F: King Riewoldt Vickery
R: Graham Conca Foley
INT from: Jackson Tuck Morton Farmer Webberley Grigg Batchelor

In: Morton Graham Tuck Webberley Farmer
Out: Browne(omit) Helbig(leg)

Least they have seen the light and recognised Browne should be left to develop in the 2's

Happy that Morton is in

Re: Richmond Vs Geelong - Squad Discussion

Sly punt on the Suns last week at $8.50 beared fruit.
This week it's the Tigers at $9.40. You never know. I think Etihad will actually suit us this time around.

Gus, Tuck and Morton :):thumbsu:

F**k me have i died and gone to heaven?

happy to see Morts, Tucky and Webberley...but not Farmer thought he was error riddled last week and should sit it out for another.

Fair trade...Browne for Gus...let's hope Gus gives 100% for 4 quarters

...could still only be 2 changes to a miserable squad that was reamed by the Gold Coast....hmmmmm thought there should be more of a statement from the match committee

happy to see Morts, Tucky and Webberley...but not Farmer thought he was error riddled last week and should sit it out for another.

Fair trade...Browne for Gus...let's hope Gus gives 100% for 4 quareters

Thursty & McG still in....but no Goo...what has that bloke done?

...could still only be 2 changes to a miserable squad that was reamed by the Gold Coast....hmmmmm thought there should be more of a statement from the match committee

Maybe the 5 week suspension.....but you never know
:rolleyes::eek::cool::D:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever is on the int gets put in the Coburg line up as well.
Cheers mate , thought that may have been the case although think it's interesting that both Jackson as Grigg are named on the bench and subsequentially in the burgers line - up , IMO it's warranted and good to see . Would have also liked to see Post in as sub , I swear nearly every ****ing week we have a kpf , kpb or ruck, either go down or get a touch-up !

Cheers mate , thought that may have been the case although think it's interesting that both Jackson as Grigg are named on the bench and subsequentially in the burgers line - up , IMO it's warranted and good to see . Would have also liked to see Post in as sub , I swear nearly every ****ing week we have a kpf , kpb or ruck, either go down or get a touch-up !

Hope Morton comes in to replace one of them this week.

Hopefully Morton in on top of Gus. Webberley was very poor with 13 touches in VFL, Farmer didn't seem to do much either and Tuck is a "short cut".

If Tuck comes in hopefully it is for Jackson

Dunno if I'm all that happy with the selections to be honest.... To me Tuck coming in has a 'too little too late' feel to it and I wasn't as pleased as I should have been to see his name..

Happy to see Morton and Goose come back in but not Webberley and Farmer.. Would have prefered to see Irish or Nason given another crack..

And I don't see how keeping McGuane and Thursty in the same side benefits us going forward to be honest....

Ah well we'll just have to wait til the 22 is named.

To me Tuck coming in has a 'too little too late' feel to it...

Indeed Vic, surely any justification for keeping him out all year is still a good enough reason now, when they've already blown the season?

Is it a 'save us from finishing any lower' mini back-peddle with pike like last year's shenanigans?

Or perhaps he has been included just for the pleasure someone will get from still naming him first emergency again?

Or, maybe, just maybe, they've conveniently picked the side he (and every non-Collingwood mid in the league) is most likely to look outclassed against, at the venue he's likely to look slowest at, for some reason other than purely by coincidence?

Graham is suddenly pardoned? Browne was no worse last week than most other weeks he's played, what's the difference?

The selection mysteries continue, if Tuck and Graham play full games it'll be close to the best side we've played this year and it'll be interesting to see if it can give us a morale lift.

Can you let us know whether this is a development side or needs an entirely new label RT?

Indeed Vic, surely any justification for keeping him out all year is still a good enough reason now, when they've already blown the season?

Is it a 'save us from finishing any lower' mini back-peddle with pike like last year's shenanigans?

Or perhaps he has been included just for the pleasure someone will get from still naming him first emergency again?

Or, maybe, just maybe, they've conveniently picked the side he (and every non-Collingwood mid in the league) is most likely to look outclassed against, at the venue he's likely to look slowest at, for some reason other than purely by coincidence?

Graham is suddenly pardoned? Browne was no worse last week than most other weeks he's played, what's the difference?

The selection mysteries continue, if Tuck and Graham play full games it'll be close to the best side we've played this year and it'll be interesting to see if it can give us a morale lift.

Can you let us know whether this is a development side or needs an entirely new label RT?

the oracle is quiet......love it rayzor

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs Geelong - Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back