Preview Rnd 1: Carlton v Port Adelaide: Sunday 16th March, 7:40pm @ Etihad Stadium - Squad #post 877

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recall the last time a team patted themselves on the back for coming out of the pre-season huge and all powerful......That's going to end well. :eek::eek:
Stoush would be more enjoyable if it was Adelaide who have cheated the cap and pinched Jacobs after telling us that he was crap.

Last edited:

Port supporters need to understand that while Schultz may play, he is doing so only through the help of serious pain killers. Don't know that I'd want to trust that ankle...
You do realise that he had the same injury for the last 2 months of last season and was able to play well with it.

478744921-robert-warnock-hugs-tom-bell-during-a-gettyimages.jpg

Looks like Borck was out there also. Full squad trained..................Not often you see a Bell and a Knocker together.

NBs play at 11am tomorrow. If there are any emergencies not playing we will have a better idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This reminds me of when I was in primary school and kids would say to each other "my dad could beat up your dad". Seriously? Who cares who's bigger? I'd rather a team full of skinny little weedie dudes as long as we win the freakin' game.

On any given day in any given urinal it is safe to say most blokes care who is bigger!! :(

Apparently the operators of Etihad Stadium have had to knock out one of the walls on the dressing room so the Port's big bodied mids can get in to kit up for the game & the Port cheer squad will be holding two banners side by side for them to run through.

Not many people on this board know this but last year Port had to postpone a training session by one hour because Ollie Wines led the team out onto the track and got stuck in the race. He now only runs out of the race in a side on profile style! :rolleyes:

The Port supporters can go and get ****ed, Blues will win and win comfortably.

McInnes please prove me wrong tomorrow.

I've always been a bit harsh on him but Mick obviously sees something in the kid, I hope he can produce. McInnes nearly gets me as nervous as Paul Bower used to whenever he had the ball in the back line lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back