Preview Rnd 1: Carlton v Port Adelaide: Sunday 16th March, 7:40pm @ Etihad Stadium - Squad #post 877

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane had a few quiet years there.

Had one poor year under Primus 2 years ago. Other than that has been a star for close to a decade. Huge gulf between him and Tuck who was nothing more than a good honest footballer.

Not sure what happened in that season but whatever it was is well and truly behind him. May have been an issue with the coach or external factors affecting him ie. at home.

Terrific footballer who is close to the end of his career but one we can't afford to let get on top of his direct opponent - likely to be Murphy.

Can't wait to see Daisy in action he looked very tasty in trial games.

Midfield is really going to benefit having him in there who do they tag now Murph, Daisy, Judd (when he is back) the list is becoming endless!!!!!

Had one poor year under Primus 2 years ago. Other than that has been a star for close to a decade. Huge gulf between him and Tuck who was nothing more than a good honest footballer.

Not sure what happened in that season but whatever it was is well and truly behind him. May have been an issue with the coach or external factors affecting him ie. at home.

Terrific footballer who is close to the end of his career but one we can't afford to let get on top of his direct opponent - likely to be Murphy.

we are meant to be disrespecting them on this board J.... come on.

Bell 187/95
Robinson 185/86
Curnow 182/83
Murphy 180/80
Gibbs 188/85 ( Went head to head with Josh Kennedy from Sydney twice last year and held his own)
Mclean 185/84
Thomas 185/
Everitt 194/88

Wines 187/94
Ebert 188/88
Cassisi 184/84 (31)
Boak 183/83
Cornes 183/81 (31)
Gray 183/87 ( More of a forward then a mid, we could include Menzel ( A 187cm medium forward who plays stint in the midfield as well then if you like)?)
White 180/82 ( Doesn't even play inside)

To be honest regardless of club listed weight and height I don't see how Cassisi and Cornes get mentioned since they don't do the crash and bash stuff anymore. Both 31 as well.

Regardless of the rd 1 teams it won't be close when Judd (189cm), Carazzo (187cm) and Cripps (194cm) are playing in the Carlton squad together. You also forgot Polec but his game best for CP is 10. Also 3 clearances is his highest record for clearances in a game and it was against Geelong in 2012 in monsoon conditions.

LOL, Carlton supporters, you are all sooo funny, anyone would have thought you were onto your 10th premiership in consecutive years
we've defeated you twice last year, home and away, we're around the same spot on the ladder yet you don't want us being confident on our own board?

we're not here to stroke your dicks like the media. the quality of Port has been acknowledged but it's our board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL, Carlton supporters, you are all sooo funny, anyone would have thought you were onto your 10th premiership in consecutive years

Lol.

More likely your mob think you are on to your 11th straight flag.

Carlton's been beating Port easily since 2008. You guy also suck at Etihad and we match up well with your team.

"Oh but Carlton's supporters have no right to think that they could beat the Mighty Port who finished 1 spot above us"

Not sure where you're getting that from. I think it's been widely acknowledged in this thread that you're not easybeats tomorrow night. Maybe instead of being so rude you could engage us in actual intelligent conversation about the game?

To be honest regardless of club listed weight and height I don't see how Cassisi and Cornes get mentioned since they don't do the crash and bash stuff anymore. Both 31 as well.

Regardless of the rd 1 teams it won't be close when Judd (189cm), Carazzo (187cm) and Cripps (194cm) are playing in the Carlton squad together. You also forgot Polec but his game best for CP is 10. Also 3 clearances is his highest record for clearances in a game and it was against Geelong in 2012 in monsoon conditions.

fair call on cassisi and cornes. yeah add moore and young back in ours who arr two of our biggest bodies.

you do realise polecs best 3 games ever at afl level were in the oractice matches and although they were only practice matches its basically like his first 3 games and it's quite obvious he isnt anything like the player he was at brisbane, so i wouldnt be using any of his stats to prove a point, you can at the end of the year though.

Some of the Port guys coming here have a bit of two-face going on.

Pretending to be diplomatic in discussion here and then running back to their board to announce us as delusional......Looking at you Quite Ironic

Carlton will likely win too. So it's going to be humorous

Some of the Port guys coming here have a bit of two-face going on.

Pretending to be diplomatic in discussion here and then running back to their board to announce us as delusional......Looking at you Quite Ironic
Oh you mean by going back to his own board and bagging us out and calling us delusional by under rating the Port midfield HARKS....;)

Yeah did see that also....:oops:

This reminds me of when I was in primary school and kids would say to each other "my dad could beat up your dad". Seriously? Who cares who's bigger? I'd rather a team full of skinny little weedie dudes as long as we win the freakin' game.
Debate will be a no contest once Cripps is as tall as Sandilands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back