Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has played on Danger previously and has done a pretty good job.
I'd give the job next Sunday afternoon.

I know that, but I didn't know how many games he played in the NB's before he got the call up on Monday night.

If he wasn't 100% fit, I'd question whether giving him the job on Dangerfield was a good idea, that's all

I know that, but I didn't know how many games he played in the NB's before he got the call up on Monday night.

If he wasn't 100% fit, I'd question whether giving him the job on Dangerfield was a good idea, that's all

I agree BB.
He's had enough games at VFL level now that his match fitness will be good enough to go with Dangerfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbs should never tag again.

38 touches. 17 of them contested. Set us up all night.

Very close to becoming elite.

Agree - don't like seeing so many posts focussed on us tagging; Gibbs tagging days should be well and truly behind him now. Of course balance the defensive and offensive games, but wish people didn't put so many of their players on a pedestal and think they're worthy of hard tags; Armfield on Dangerfield as a hard tag and leave it at that. Going in to a game with a lot of players assigned as taggers sub-conciously says to everyone out there that "we believe this team are better than us". Kick a higher score than Adelaide and we win the game - let them chase us around the park!

I never said that, I said arguably. Don't put words in my mouth

You're obviously not aware of the meaning of 'arguably' - it means you could deservedly argue your point is true. In other words, you think you can argue Macaffer has been the best.

You're obviously not aware of the meaning of 'arguably' - it means you could deservedly argue your point is true. In other words, you think you can argue Macaffer has been the best.
Alright I'll re-phrase it, he is one of the best

I am over the whacky time slots we have drawn :mad:

The only thing Sunday twilight has going for it is it is not Sunday night!!!

Are we likely to see any injured players back next week ?

I reckon only Waite & Bell are a real chance. Bell probably more likely.

Who knows with Carrots considering they've been lying about his injury - it's broken ribs not back spasms. And given he hasn't played since rd 5 I'd hope he'd play VFL first. But we don't do that :(

Judd still couple a way. Curnow the same.

I reckon only Waite & Bell are a real chance. Bell probably more likely.

Who knows with Carrots considering they've been lying about his injury - it's broken ribs not back spasms. And given he hasn't played since rd 5 I'd hope he'd play VFL first. But we don't do that :(

It was a very, very serious back spasm that broke his ribs................it's nothing to laugh at.

Waite and Bell likely to come back from injury and I still think McInnes will be given serious consideration..

It was a very, very serious back spasm that broke his ribs................it's nothing to laugh at.

Waite and Bell likely to come back from injury and I still think McInnes will be given serious consideration..

I'd heard he broke his ribs in a collision near the end of the Dogs game.

Andy Mac is a definite chance to play - given I think Whitey might be in a little bit of trouble when the boys get back from their break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back