Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Gibbs is tagging then we will lose.

Murphy can't do it all by himself

I'd have Armfield go to Dangerfield again and give Yarran the license to roam around the ground
Probably agree BM, just think Danger might be too dangerous if he takes Armfield forward but then that is probably a win for us as he wont be around the ball.

Probably agree BM, just think Danger might be too dangerous if he takes Armfield forward but then that is probably a win for us as he wont be around the ball.

If Dangerfield goes forward then that is a win to us since they will be losing his grunt in the midfield.
I just think that Armfield has good pace and holds his tackles which makes him a good match for Dangerfield.

Gibbs should never tag again.

38 touches. 17 of them contested. Set us up all night.

Very close to becoming elite.

Every single one of our wins this year has involved Gibb's playing well.

WC - 24 Disposals, 9 clearances, 11 tackles v ???
St Kilda - 38 disposals, 8 clearances, 17 CP's against Lenny Hayes
WB - 29 disposals, 15 CP, 5 clearances, 6 inside 50s, 5 tackles, 1 goal from outside 50 against Ryan Griffen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every single one of our wins this year has involved Gibb's playing well.

WC - 24 Disposals, 9 clearances, 11 tackles v ???
St Kilda - 38 disposals, 8 clearances, 17 CP's against Lenny Hayes
WB - 29 disposals, 15 CP, 5 clearances, 6 inside 50s, 5 tackles, 1 goal from outside 50 against Ryan Griffen

I want to see these numbers against the Hawthorn's, Geelong's, Sydney's etc

Nothing surer than Army going straight to Dangerfield, IMO.

Worked very well last year and I reckon MM will back Army in to do the job yet again.

I want to see these numbers against the Hawthorn's, Geelong's, Sydney's etc

Gibbs had 28 disposals, 8 tackles, 5 clearances, 6 inside 50s and a goal against Hawthorn last year. Hodge had 15 touches in comparision.

Gibbs had 26 disposals, 8 tackles, 4 clearances, 6 inside 50s and a goal against Sydney the week after in torrential rain.

Gibbs is no flat track bully.

Gibbs had 28 disposals, 8 tackles, 5 clearances, 6 inside 50s and a goal against Hawthorn last year. Hodge had 15 touches in comparision.

Gibbs had 26 disposals, 8 tackles, 4 clearances, 6 inside 50s and a goal against Sydney the week after in torrential rain.

How dare you bring facts into this :thumbsdown:

Gibbs should never tag again.

38 touches. 17 of them contested. Set us up all night.

Very close to becoming elite.

Against a pretty week side mind you.
Still think over the journey he has played his best footy when he has been given a specific task.
Thompson would be an ideal matchup for him this week.

You voice of reason, you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back