Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What chance we get to see all 3 of these guys on Sunday....

Obviously only 2 can play.

images

You're absolutely kidding yourself mate. Van Berlo also missing.

Anyway it's irrelevant. Hopefully a good game either way.
Lynch was holding onto Walker's spot.
With Walker back, there's no spot for Lynch in the forward line.
We're going with 3 talls and unless Walker/Podsially is injured, Lynch isn't getting a game (Lynch isn't vying for Jenkins' spot, that's McKernan's via default if he gets injured/suspended)

We're going with 3 talls and unless Walker/Podsially is injured, Lynch isn't getting a game (Lynch isn't vying for Jenkins' spot, that's McKernan's via default if he gets injured/suspended)
Shit! you guys are going to kill us aren't ya!

What the hell is going on with McKernan?
Seeme to pop up every couple of months, looks ok and then goes back to the SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell is going on with McKernan?
Seeme to pop up every couple of months, looks ok and then goes back to the SANFL.
He's serviceable in the ruck, but average (at best) up forward. Does enough to keep a spot, does something stupid and gets suspended, never to be seen again to the next season after a killer pre-season.

Rinse and repeate.

Shit! you guys are going to kill us aren't ya!
We're too inconsistent, I feel it could be anything from a 10 goal win to you to a 10 goal win to us. We're too hard to gauge.

Yeah!!!
We will give you Betts and Jacobs for him.
And maybe Kris Massie if we are in a good mood!
Lets not go there please, that trade period and all the Jacobs stuff degenerated this board and the Crows board to some of the worst shit I've ever seen on BigFooty.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think you'll find 95% or more crows supporters would have Lynch as a lock in the best 18, let alone best 22.

I reckon I will have no choice but to boo him! :)

Honestly, if I hear anyone near me boo Eddie at any stage on Sunday afternoon, I may belt them over the head with a suitcase.

If anything, should be cheered by everyone at the ground for what he gave us for so many years.

Honestly, if I hear anyone near me boo Eddie at any stage on Sunday afternoon, I may belt them over the head with my handbag.

If anything, should be cheered by everyone at the ground for what he gave us for so many years.

*EFA :p

I'd give Tuohy a rest, has been very ordinary this year. Also tempted to flick Walker because he's been worse but gets a reprieve because he can play at both ends.

Buckley Rowe White (assumed innocent otherwise McInnes)
Docherty Jamo Yarran
Everitt Mac Simo
Menz Cas Army
Hendo Waite Ellard

Warnock Gibbs Murph

Daisy, Cachia, Walker, Lucas*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back