Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks, apologise if this has been discussed already, how has your team come out after byes recently? With the AFL doing the split bye thing i assumed teams coming off byes would play each other (like we did with collingwood last week) but apparently it didnt make sense to them. Anyway just curious whether youre a team that hits the ground running after a break or takes time to get going.

Slow first half, strong 2nd half

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

Totally the opposite after our loss to Melbourne.

Its interesting after Melbourne beating the Blues, Crows and Tigers, some supporters wanted to burn the Club down and rebuild.

Its a bit sad that it takes a debacle to bring out a return to form for at least two of the Clubs in that list.

This is shaping as a real beauty of a game to end the round, really looking forward to it to end the round. Are the Blues close to full strength, I think I know Judd, Robinson and Carrazzo are outs? The Crows are missing 4 starting 22 players. Crouch, Otten, Henderson and Lynch.

Correct me if I am wrong but in our NAB game in Feb did MM rest players in the 4th qtr?

This is shaping as a real beauty of a game to end the round, really looking forward to it to end the round. Are the Blues close to full strength, I think I know Judd, Robinson and Carrazzo are outs? The Crows are missing 4 starting 22 players. Crouch, Otten, Henderson and Lynch.

Correct me if I am wrong but in our NAB game in Feb did MM rest players in the 4th qtr?
Kreuzer and Curnow are starting 22 as well.

Correct - Malthouse rested key players in the last quarter.

Key outs for us:

Kreuzer, Judd, Carrazzo, Robinson, Curnow

Correct - Malthouse rested key players in the last quarter.

Key outs for us:

Kreuzer, Judd, Carrazzo, Robinson, Curnow
Mick rested so many we actually had 17 on field at one point. And Menz was not happy. I distinctly remember him swearing at the bench that he wanted to come off but there was no one left to come on for him.

Lynch isn't starting 22 atm.
And only 1 of Otten/Henderson is top 22.

Mick rested so many we actually had 17 on field at one point. And Menz was not happy. I distinctly remember him swearing at the bench that he wanted to come off but there was no one left to come on for him.
Your fascination with Menzel is getting dangerously close to the Mister Carlton and AJ level ;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair I would've remembered any player swearing at the bench & cursing them for not allowing him to come off.

All is fair in love (and war), right?

Really looking forward to this Sunday's twilight match. We should be nice and fresh & chocoblock full of confidence heading into this. Hoping Waite is back to help combat Adelaide's KP players. If we can keep Dangerfield honourable and there forward line in check I think we can sneak over the line. Our speed around the ground will play a key factor in our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back