AFL Autopsy RND 16: Loss To The Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Incompetent/biased umpiring put a gap in the game in the 3rd quarter, but we dropped the bundle as a result.

The former is nothing we can do anything about, the latter certainly is. A genuine top 4 side might overcome it, and that we are clearly not at this stage.

That being said, if Scott doesnt go postal in the presser i might instead.
the nice club won't. We are weak as piss mate. watch..

A gofundme would be started if Scott gets fined $10,000

Disappointing. The umps were crap, but so were we.

The older guys and the younger guys at least have age/experience as an excuse, but guys like Langford, Laverde and Redman should be ashamed of themselves. Supposed to be in their primes and they just look like they absolutely couldn’t give a toss.

Selection was horrendous. 2 rucks in the wet. Menzie in defense. Caddy dropped. Cox sub. Sometimes, or more accurately the majority of the time, the logical option is the best option. Not sure what they were thinking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we had extended periods in that first half where we just didn't put goals on the scoreboard. Be 4 goals up at quarter time like we should have and its a a whole different ball game
That’s been the case in most our games this year. We aren’t getting reward for effort, that’s on us. At the very least that feels like it could turn. The non call front on contact on Draper, HTB against Ridley, multiple unpaid htbs in our f50 all in a period of 10 minutes all together just broke them. They didn’t deal with the adversity so the mental side of the game impacted our performance, then they could never get back into it.

Tough one to cop. Had the better of the first half but once again we didn’t take our chances. Same old issues of kicking long inside 50 when they have numbers back.

Third quarter was just a joke and the last was embarrassing. Got rolled over by a half cooked Geelong side but why should we be surprised.

Play Caddy and the other kids because we’re still a mile off. I wanted to believe we were getting closer but nnnnnope.

Draper takes me to places mark Bolton used to.

Disappointing. The umps were crap, but so were we.

The older guys and the younger guys at least have age/experience as an excuse, but guys like Langford, Laverde and Redman should be ashamed of themselves. Supposed to be in their primes and they just look like they absolutely couldn’t give a toss.

Selection was horrendous. 2 rucks in the wet. Menzie in defense. Caddy dropped. Cox sub. Sometimes, or more accurately the majority of the time, the logical option is the best option. Not sure what they were thinking
list management and coaching working side by side to do wonders for the wonderful supporter base who have stuck phat through the last 20 years

Yeah umpiring was diabolical but we won't win many games playing half a game of good football.

Completely just gave up after half time much like the back end of last year.

Too many passengers. Forward structure and forward entries would be close to the worst in the competition.
Don’t disagree with this post at all but we gave up after the third quarter. Which was possibly the worst umpired quarter I’ve ever seen. 4-5 missed HTB calls our way. Multiple frees in their 50 that were not there and multiple missed frees in front of our goal. I’d give the team a reprieve for that if it wasn’t for our history of falling over and giving up.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 16: Loss To The Pussies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back