Preview Rnd 21 Carlton v Essendon Sat August 18th 1.45PM @ MCG - Team - Post #369

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........and that means????

Just stating a fact to suggest people don't drive if they don't need to. Is that O.K.? ;)

SEN already talking up the Lonergan thing. Guess they may have heard quite a bit this week too.
We'll see just how much tough we take into this match

The weather is going to scare off plenty. 70K would be tops, you'd think.

With the car parks completely closed, and the weather the way it is, can't see anymore than 60k. Maybe 65. I'm gonna be stuck at work all arvo. Reckon it's too late to call in sick? haha

Hoping for a gold medal in the Olympic Sailing at the G today.
Melbourne (central) had only 4.6mm rain for the whole 24hrs to 9am this morning and in the 2.5 hrs since then has had 2.6mm so if the forecast of 'rain easing' is correct it may not be too bad. It has brightened up a bit and stopped raining out my way (and the moderate wind can't hurt)

Rightio I'm awake (maybe I woke up in the spa, covered in Cheezels, another story entirely), but kids I am up for this one. :D:thumbsu:

Let's hope it was one of those hot tub time machines and it is prelim week 1999.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just stating a fact to suggest people don't drive if they don't need to. Is that O.K.? ;)

SEN already talking up the Lonergan thing. Guess they may have heard quite a bit this week too.
We'll see just how much tough we take into this match

The weather is going to scare off plenty. 70K would be tops, you'd think.

Found this on twitter,this is why I hate Essendon what a flog of a bloke“@Andrew12Welsh: Ha ha Talk about the Blues are going to target Sammy Lonergan tomorrow..... I'm sure he is real scared.”

Found this on twitter,this is why I hate Essendon what a flog of a bloke“@Andrew12Welsh: Ha ha Talk about the Blues are going to target Sammy Lonergan tomorrow..... I'm sure he is real scared.”
Thanks for the heads up. I replied to his tweet.

You are hating an Essendon supporter suggesting Lonergan would not be scared?
Why would he be scared? He is playing football not getting in a boxing ring

You are hating an Essendon supporter suggesting Lonergan would not be scared?
Why would he be scared? He is playing football not getting in a boxing ring
Nah, more an ex Bombers player doing a bit of Twitter taunting. Just a sign that these players are more like the supporters they often lament, when they no longer have to play the AFL diplomacy 'yeah nah' game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back