Preview Rnd 21 Carlton v Essendon Sat August 18th 1.45PM @ MCG - Team - Post #369

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't o'keffes family coming over this weekend.. might hint that there may be a late out...
what ever happens bell,levi, mcinnes will learn so much from today,this is what afl is all about this will be worth 25 games come pre season next summer

Nervous, but can't wait to go to the G. It will be a cracking game. Dreading the boos for Juddy, though.

Want to see Robbo and Tommy Bell crunch them.

massive game. It's going to be a nervous arvo.

Very strange feeling today, seems whichever way the result goes there's going to be some massive pressure release.
We lose and we're done.

Very strange feeling today, seems whichever way the result goes there's going to be some massive pressure release.
We lose and we're done.

That's pretty much the case.
Doubt there will be too much anger from either club once the siren sounds.

The only difference will be that if we lose we blame Ratten, but If Essendon lose they have more options. Hird, Bomber and The Weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that makes me feel better! I'll tell you what if we win I will 'like' every post you make for a week:p
Braver than me. I'm not sure I could commit to liking anybody's posts for a week, such is the volatility around here sometimes.

That's pretty much the case.
Doubt there will be too much anger from either club once the siren sounds.

The only difference will be that if we lose we blame Ratten, but If Essendon lose they have more options. Hird, Bomber and The Weapon.

That about sums it up Harks and if we win we praise the boys.

yeah it's a bit like that isn't it. If either team loses, that's it. High stakes.
Bombers still have an ace up their sleeve. They could beat Richmond and by the last round the Pies might be entrenched in fourth and not be able to go up or down, so will probably rest some players. Win that, and it is a percentage battle with Freo more than likely.

Bombers still have an ace up their sleeve. They could beat Richmond and by the last round the Pies might be entrenched in fourth and not be able to go up or down, so will probably rest some players. Win that, and it is a percentage battle with Freo more than likely.
yeah you might be right. I'm sick of losing though - if we can't start to win a few of these games we don't deserve to be there anyway

Nervous, but can't wait to go to the G. It will be a cracking game. Dreading the boos for Juddy, though.

Want to see Robbo and Tommy Bell crunch them.

The boos will only rev us up, all the more.
I guess we'll have a few boos to issue out as well.

Looks like the Rain Dance worked a treat.
Now, to work on the post game image.
images

Let's go Blueboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back