AFL Autopsy Rnd 21: Chewed up and spat out by the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Worsfold clapping our second goal for the night deep in the last quarter? What message does that send? Absolutely disgraceful.
I’m embarrassed he is a moron. Like is playing finals really a motivator for these players or is it the lifestyle and money? Cause woosha doesn't seem to be motivating these players at all

Not sure why people are so angry or shocked, all week we knew we were f’ed this match.

Don't get me wrong, the effort was deplorable, but let's all take a deep breath.
I didn't expect a win, but I didn't expect that type of performance either. This was the stuff we saw in the Knights era, maybe worse.

I'm not really that shocked to be honest. Bevo knows we don't do pressure and contested ball very well when it counts and he's got the game style and smarts to exploit us at the pointy end where it matters...

We flat out need a visionary and a hard reset in recruiting and game style...

Hey relax lads. No point screaming about sacking people and calling for a change. It just never happens. We are a soft football club with no heart that can't make the hard decisions. We have gone full circle this season. Started like this against GWS then world beaters and now back to shite. No one will get sacked. It's a mates club. They all sit around patting each other on the back drink their own bath water and collect a pay check each and laugh about it.
I haven't given the club a cent since 2012, I guess that's something to be proud of now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't expect a win, but I didn't expect that type of performance either. This was the stuff we saw in the Knights era, maybe worse.
I think it will cost Woosha his job, but I'm not going to abuse and ask for his head him for golf clapping a goal.

The effort was as bad as the West Coast game that ended Knights. Coaches very rarely survive these

Not sure why people are so angry or shocked, all week we knew we were f’ed this match.

Don't get me wrong, the effort was deplorable, but let's all take a deep breath.
Mate I get what you’re saying, but I have been following this club for 37 years, and I have never seen anything like what was dished tonight. I can’t breath, let alone take a deep breathe. I am normally pretty measured, but right now I am just spewing.

You have to take the chances to debut deserving kids when they are banging down the door like Mynott and BZT were. The good teams reward form, we aren’t a good team. It’s great for reupping energy.

We've been stymying kids development for years. It's getting beyond a joke

Just the result of the past 3 months really..

The results are a faux passe foor our football club. We aren't that good. Tonight just evidenced it

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy Rnd 21: Chewed up and spat out by the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back