AFL Toast RND 21: Defeated The Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Who doesn’t love Big Sammy, the character we have be waiting for now for so many years.....this guy could be anything for us for many years too come.......love your work Sammy !!!!!
Draper to Essendon is like Cheese to the Storm.
The fun glue that lifts everyone up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the guys get around Josh Bruce after the game, speedy recovery to him.
20210809_103321.gif

Just watched the replay

How good’s Durham? Thought he was mid-20’s for some reason, the fact he’s just turned 20 is damn exciting.

Also like to see a bit more love for Clarke - not the most talented bloke in the world, but gives his all. I’d love to keep him around, even if he is only depth

the fu** is that muppet getting at?

our coaches are in line to be poached?

He's one of the morons that thinks it's better for us to stink and get a higher draft pick this early in our rebuild.

I'd rather push this group to the absolute limit to try and make finals and settle for still a pretty high first rounder instead of getting belted each week to get a slightly higher pick.

We kept Merrett because of what we are building. He wouldn't give a shit where we draft

For sure. Just offering an explanation for why he may have bounced it. On the replay it looks like he did it to help himself get balanced.
All good - I needed to refresh myself after the hectic last 10 minutes of the game

I think this was paid by yet another umpire horribly out of position, based on the optics rather than the actual event.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 21: Defeated The Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back