AFL Toast RND 21: We Gave Freo The Old Heave Ho!

Remove this Banner Ad

Derm reckons he’s only been at the club for 3 years, so still has 3 years left on the 6 year deal. Elephant in the room

I liked at the 3/4 break when Dermie decided to highlight something Cox did that was not very "Essendon edge" and I was thinking, ok, he's gonna show the marking contest in which Cox was sent to the shadow realm, but instead it was when Cox helped a player up, something that every single non-dickhead in the comp does

when langford dropped that sitter with 5:30 to go

y u do dis brooks laich GIF

I agree with the general thrust of your post.

But Roberts game is better than any Perkins has played for a few months
Roberts stays in for his chase down tackle and follow up effort alone. Good debut.

And speaking of effort, Cloke managed to cover a lot of ground. Gave pretty good out there. He's not going to solve our accuracy issues, but if he can just be allowed to provide a contest...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My son was sitting near one of the few Fremantle supporters who was likely the most vocal.
The Freo supporter was telling those around him to **** off and leave cos the G is Freo’s house and we don’t belong.
"He who laughs last, laughs after the person before him..... " wait I think I butchered that.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 21: We Gave Freo The Old Heave Ho!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back