Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v Bulldogs Sunday April 21st 1.10PM @ Marvel - Final Team - Post #854

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its all about the midfield

i dont know why Bolton didnt leave Ed and Murph planted firmly in the middle with Cripps as usual,dow,walsh etc take wings

maybe we are tanking again?

Maybe we are just helping young players learn the game? I thought Dow was a key factor in our comeback in the third quarter against Port Adelaide with his inside work

Cripps to get first use of the ball in the 6-6-6 format. Undersized Dogs defence to leak a few goals from quick centre clearances.

Dogs like the quick in close handball releases. Kreuzer is brilliant at applying pressure and getting a hand in to turn the ball over.

Walsh is as good as any of the Dogs runners and both he and Samo do great work in traffic and under pressure.

Naughton is the most dangerous Dog up forward. Weitering can take him deep and Marchbank up the ground.

Caleb Daniel has been in defence for the Dogs a lot of late. If we insist on targeting Gibbons, he finally has a decent matchup.

Finally 4 games, no thrashings. We are in every game.
Cheers

Cripps to get first use of the ball in the 6-6-6 format. Undersized Dogs defence to leak a few goals from quick centre clearances.

Dogs like the quick in close handball releases. Kreuzer is brilliant at applying pressure and getting a hand in to turn the ball over.

Walsh is as good as any of the Dogs runners and both he and Samo do great work in traffic and under pressure.

Naughton is the most dangerous Dog up forward. Weitering can take him deep and Marchbank up the ground.

Caleb Daniel has been in defence for the Dogs a lot of late. If we insist on targeting Gibbons, he finally has a decent matchup.

Finally 4 games, no thrashings. We are in every game.

I think Jones will take Naughon, given his leap

Fremantle St Kilda and Gold Coast with lists not better than ours yet we are winless
Frustrated would luv to read the papers one Monday when we have won a couple on the trot and the media starts talking us up
Sick of winless starts and we have a dangerous 3 weeks coming up
Lose to the bulldogs and we could be 0-7
Let’s hope we win and build some momentum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry about the media, either late to a party and or become bandwagoners

Ok I have a look at the stars and moon for some inspiration

Today the moon is a waning gibbous ... so this tells me that Gibbons not only to kick his first but multiple
Jupiter is prominent... within Jupiter is erupt...it’s an omen

I’m not going near Uranus

:lastqmoonface::lastqmoon:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Jones will take Naughon, given his leap

Agreed. Certainly in the one on ones if their forward line is open. Not sure if he will follow him all the way up the ground though. Our transition needs to be on point.

Facebook rumour surrounding Casboult not playing yesterday in VFL. someone guessing with logical choice - Curnow or McGovern maybe sore after last game.
Probably get chastised for this but I’d prefer Charlie to miss if I had to choose. McGovern is fast becoming one of my favs

*ABV runs and hides for fear of torch and pitchfork

Hearing C Curnow is a late out, Levi held back from playing in the twos yesterday.
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought it may have been him.
We don't often hold back two players for locally played games.

In effect then, we're adding more height and less mobility. Good recipe?

Probably get chastised for this but I’d prefer Charlie to miss if I had to choose. McGovern is fast becoming one of my favs

*ABV runs and hides for fear of torch and pitchfork
I love the gov :moustache:

I hope Naughton plays forward and Weitering plays on him. Two young guns of the comp.

Weiters during week on radio thought he was likely to play on number 2 draft pick of his year. Josh Schache. He got dropped so Naughton it is. Naughton was awesome last week. Bit of Peter Knights swing man in him. Should be really good match up to watch.

Maybe we are just helping young players learn the game? I thought Dow was a key factor in our comeback in the third quarter against Port Adelaide with his inside work
Bolton has backing high up....
his approach is similar to 2018

I would rather support a club that can at least be mid table....and not go for broke......i dont care if we dont win a flag in 5 yrs
i would like to see competitive football
now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back