Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I must have missed something, what did Hartlett say?
Said they will get into lynch because he can’t handle emotions

And that there will be plenty of ppl hoping port end his season tonight

I'm struggling to remember when we had to tough it out to right to the final minute to get the win. All respect to Port and I don't ever want to meet them in an elimination final on their home turf again. The only player in our side who might be a bit nervous about selection for the GF would be Houli. Just looked a bit off the pace of the game even allowing for the slippery conditions. Sadly I think age has finally caught up with him and while he's been serviceable since his return to the hub, I believe we have better options for the biggest game of the year.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record Castagna was once again, putrid. Whatever, nothing changes on that front, why fight city hall.

Shoutout to Nathan ‘****’ Broad. Just goes about his business and gets the job down weekly, not surprising that the defence has looked more solid with him back in.
One of the best game that I have seen from him. I'll be honest, it took me a long time to see it, but I see what people on this board have been seeing in him for the last couple of years.

So snake Baker ******* who routinely posts on our board for some reason , is on the Port autopsy thread having a good old bagging session about our club . Should be banned from our board imo .
Had a big rant about how North "has dominated Richmond in my lifetime" on a thread where I was trying to discuss North Melbourne's involvement in Tassie footy. Completely derailed the thread, so I gave up and left.

Such a ****wit. I wish we could ban him from our board.

I am so bloody proud, everyone, and i mean everyone wanted port to win, particular in the media.

We have no had home ground advantage

Any parent will tell you, having your kids and wife locked in a hotel for 6 weeks will drive you insane

Coming against teams ala brisbane and Port with a overwhelming home ground advantage- sleeping in your own beds, training at your club, enjoying restaurants and cafes etc essentially living a normal life

We come to this shit hole, in the wet and grind a win of the ages

Just so proud, and drunk, love you all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So saw the footage earlier of Lynchy comforting that poor Port Adelaide kid.

Damn that man is such a monster! /s

I hope that young boy will be ok, he was absolutely shattered, poor kid.

good man - & to share a story

I have a distinct memory from 2017

In the absolute euphoria of our premiership I was jumping around, sculling beers outside the G

As I left the ground I remember seeing a kid, Adelaide supporter no more than 16-17 years of age who had found a corner of the ground. He was sobbing all by himself, & I felt devastated for him

Didn't stop me partying, but it was absolutely a moment to respect that winning flags as a supporter is an unbelievable privilege

Had we lost I could very easily have been in the shoes of that kid

Congrats guys and well played tonight. Really reckon if either side had taken their foot off the gas for even a 10 minute period the other team would have broken it open completely but both teams brought it all game.

Please just make sure if you end up playing the Cats next week that you ******* smash them.
Cheers mate.No disgrace in you guys losing tonight.
Against any other side you would have won.
Great courage by ebert in the last.Respect!

That was disgusting! That Port Adelaide team is far from soft and their fans should be bloody proud of them for what they’ve done this year. Preliminary finals are hard to win but more importantly they’re bloody hard to make.
1995, we sang the song in the last quarter as we got pumped by 89 points in a prelim, then clapped the boys off.

These days I have a new found respect for the number 89 🏆.

Huge respect to Brad Ebert though. What a warrior.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Balls of steel courage went back knowing he’d be knocked out to save his team a goal

All the best in retirement hopefully no side effects from all the hits

Watched the game with my son who's just turned 14. Brisbane beat the Tiges on his 14th birthday a couple of weeks ago but geez what a great effort tonight. After the game was just sheer relief and peaceful happiness.
I'm going to be up all night reading bigfooty and salivating in pure satisfaction.
Tigers are irresistible. Thanks boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back