Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle & Changes for R9 vs Bulldogs

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of tripe as the club should never been in this mess if they hadn't screwed up trades, drafted decent players under Clarke and co., Upgraded Louie last year and got rid of the Arsessistants , retired older guys off faster as well as pissing Dimma off after the hub.
Make all the excuses you want and simple one liners, but you need to look deeper as the club has falling in every area from after the 2020 GF. You just don't turn to s**t overnight as this was all visible the minute Dimma was signed up for big bucks compromising other areas of the FD. We made nearly every error possible after the 2020 GF in terms of running as a professional club all bc we put one big a-hole higher than the club.
Are you saying we should have pissed Dimma off after he just won a third grand final at the end of the hub because he was taking too much of the soft cap? Amazing call!

Steve Morris view of Noah Cumberland - 7 shots on goal - play him now ! Noah could have absolutely torn the game to shreds. He had seven shots on goal and pleasingly had a game-high six tackles. If he can make more of his opportunities in front of goals, he is clearly the best player on the ground.”

As Baker smartly changes direction to get a finger on a handball, then re-gathers... slick... then DRioli runs hard to get into space bouncing right through the guts and pinpoints Lefau's lead. Then Lefau's finish! superb play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prestia should be coming back through the 2s we ain’t making finals he should prove his fitness in the lower level what happens if he breaks down again within the 1st quarter we are down 1 player early again I think it’s a mistake
I said this days ago, he should be on managed minutes in the VFL for 2 weeks.

Prestia should be coming back through the 2s we ain’t making finals he should prove his fitness in the lower level what happens if he breaks down again within the 1st quarter we are down 1 player early again I think it’s a mistake

Does my head in when they bring blokes straight back into the ones. We seem to be just about the only club that does this nowadays.

Does my head in when they bring blokes straight back into the ones. We seem to be just about the only club that does this nowadays.
They will do the same thing with lynch as well Taranto you can understand coming straight back in when ready as his was just a wrist injury

We kind of need Prestia so probably worth the risk. Graham on the other hand should be made to earn it.

Leigh fisher and Nick Foot are 2 of the umps AFL doesn't GAF about non paid free kicks
better take the lube

1715249755898.png

The only kick Matthew Lloyd would get in today's fast paced game is a free kick. Lazy guy hardly laid a tackle in his life and was fed like a fat hog in a one square metre enclosure. Those types of forwards and Dunstall included wouldn't even get drafted.

****ing bullshit comment honestly. Lloyd was a dead set freak. Watched him live many times and would kick bags today.

Back