Autopsy Roast & toast R22 vs GWS & changes for R23 vs Hawthorn

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh and far far from our biggest problem. Get our full defensive set-up back and he will thrive. Was one of your better players today IMO
Fair point and I didn’t expect that post to be popular.
But it is the easiest position on the ground to play and I think we can do better.

Not all is lost.
Build around some of the kids now dow, hugo, stack, rcd, ccj and mansell all shown a bit this year.
Draft and trade well have another crack in 2 years.

Not next year?

Admit it, plenty of you got sucked in by a win over North.
Regained the mojo; back to our style of football.
All based on a win over the spooners.
Persist, persist, persist with Dow, Ralphsmith, CCJ, Garthwaite, Rioli, Mansell. Nothing to be gained by dropping any of them.
And hire a skills coach, please.
Agree with all of the above to keep in, I'd also add that we bring in Naish, Chol, RCD and Martyn if they are fit.

And for gods sake rest Nankervis and Prestia. We do not need those guys pushing themselves.

Nothing to worry about next week, play the kids and let them have some fun.

So frustrating. It’s misinformation when talking from the 2019 season onwards. That view was something that was relevant only in 2017 and maybe 2018.

It is and I've heard BT say it atleast 4-5 times this season.

We had injuries in those years too but we're lucky they happened earlier in the season and we had most back by finals.

Admit it, plenty of you got sucked in by a win over North.
Regained the mojo; back to our style of football.
All based on a win over the spooners.
Persist, persist, persist with Dow, Ralphsmith, CCJ, Garthwaite, Rioli, Mansell. Nothing to be gained by dropping any of them.
And hire a skills coach, please.
Throw RCD, Martyn and Ross in the mix as well
Give them a run to end the season and play them in the positions they would in the future
RCD starting on ball, CCJ centre half forward ect

In: Ross, Naish, Collier-Dawkins, Martyn, Cumberland, Chol, Miller, Nyuon.

Out: Edwards, Riewoldt, Cotchin, Grimes, Lambert, Prestia, Lynch, Vlastuin.

Might seem dumb, but nothing to play for now so may as well give the old guys a week's head start on a rest after a very taxing 4 years, give a few kids a taste against a fellow young side in the Hawks, and just tell them to go have some fun.

Note - if there are any midweek retirements announced for any of the above, obviously I'd keep them in for a farewell game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garth can never even be used as backup again, its embarassing. Edwards and Lambert were shocking, Parkers skills would never hold up in final, wouldnt persist. Hugo had a shocker, Dow a little bit better. Nank worst game I've seen. Rioli and Baker excellent, Lynch and Vlas ok.

Last edited:
LOL .... you'll be ok.
But when ol' mate Moppey says it, they start collecting the rocks for the public stoning.
But it's fact ... we can do better in that position.
I have enjoyed mopsy lately

Not next year?
Dont think so, we could push for the 8 perhaps but i dont think we’ll have the experience for a flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back