• 41: Mabior Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 44: Sydney Stack

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m gonna go the opposite way here. Today was always a free hit. The fact we were up at 3/4 time missing Cotchin, Higgins, Astbury, Nankervis, Edwards, Houli and Prestia, i reckon it was a great effort. We got belted by bigger bodies around the ball and come off a 4 day break. Port have bugger all injuries and it was on their home deck. Not even concerned.
GC ins:
Cotchin, Houli, Higgins.
Outs:
Costagna, Eggman, Ross.
Nankervis maybe if he’s fit to rest up Soldo or Cholly if they are sore?
But, anyone melting over this result needs to have a good hard look at themselves and get some perspective.
Very well said CB17. It's what I took out of tonights game. 👍

The umpiring is not professional. It needs to be fixed. I dont think we got one free for in that last quarter!

It won’t ever get fixed that’s the unfortunate thing . It’s a bit like the commentary also embarrassing. Watch a premier league game on tv and commentators don’t Barack for sides , they commentate professional manner .

Umpiring was disgraceful all night.. not sure if anyone else noticed that their rucks were walking over our side of the centre by a metre or two at at least 8 centre bounces and blocking our rucks from jumping.. not one free kick was paid. Soldo decided to do it once just before 3 qtr time and was pinged straight up..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stack not the same player this year, just not offering much
Shit comment. Stack was fantastic today.
Egg was woeful. He's had a good little run, good for depth, but will be replaced by Houli.
Good experience for Balta. He wasn't a match for Dixon but with the amount of ball coming in it was tough
Rioli nope. For whatever reason he is playing terribly
Ross pretty quiet
Chol is the real deal.
Like McIntosh's game
Fair enough

We need big bodied mids!
Our midfield was discussing tonight, Soldo wins the taps straight to the Port payers.
The don't know where to position themselves it's pretty bad really.

The backline couldn't cope with the constant barrage of balls coming in.
It's on our midfield and they were trash.

The only player that can hold their head high are
KMAC
Chol
Baker

Balta has a long way to go but he seems to be willing to learn.

Bads:

Caddy is bloody slower than the queen Mary and is not a midfielder and is just stupid.
Lynch can't read the ball and hardly ever makes a leed, for a big guy he doesn't seem to take a lot of contested marks.
Egg simply not up to it, his intensity is not up to standard, replace with Markov or Houli

Markov should’ve got a game before Caddy.Caddy ain’t bringing anything new to the table.Lost this one at the selection table.
Castagna treading on thin bloody ice too!!

Hi mate, welcome to the board. Caddy was coming off a 2 week hammy. He’ll be right.

Oppo trolls allowed to run free in here as usual

Meanwhile my post gets deleted in 3 seconds for swear filtering my own post lmaoooo

battled for 3 qtrs and yet we had so many down.
Balta was given a lesson, seemed to really lose his way but persist.
Caddy is cooked and fried, prob last year no foot speed at all.
rioli and cast out....higgins and whoever.
egg goes gets caught too easily not sure if he will make
castanga must go.
centre breaks were shocking soldo is not the answer brave but I want more than that.
we gave away stupid things in the last qtr
4 day game.....need some more polish next week. ross is down also gahman would have givne more

Shits me to tears how if we get away with one potential free kick the commentators make a big song and dance about it.
it’s pathetic.
You’d think Jack Reiwoldt got away with murder with the non holding the ball call when the ball got tapped from his arms. If it was a Port player they would have said how much of a good call it was as the ball got tapped out.

As for Eddie screaming in the back every time a Port player dived forward when they felt the tackle coming.... disgraceful
I agree commentary was a disgrace, eddie and rooshito were out of control. pretty much on par with our news stations 😉.
We are heading for China like bias and control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back