Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He came into the AFL with that dropping the knees tactic and Brisbane haven't changed him .
For his sake i hope he doesn't end up with CTE .Repeated head knocks not just concussions have been shown too contribute too CTE .
Mathieson needs to get in contact with Shane Tuck's wife and Spud's family too see the effects of CTE .
You can almost guarantee that in 20 years, Mathieson is the sort of bloke who will sue the AFL because they didn't do enough to "protect him" from head knocks during his career.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep ,we're the only team in the 8 that's played 6 other top 8 sides. Melbourne has played 3 .
We only play 3 top 8 sides again for the year .
Eagles Away after the bye .
Geelong Away at the G
Lions Home at the G.
A bit of glass half full:

I thought Richmond would lose by about five goals given the importance of our players that were out and the quality of the opposition. Achieved that despite a lopsided free kick count that was baffling at times.

While beaten by a better side, I don't think too many players badly lowered their colours. I am actually pretty happy about the efforts of RCD and Hugo Ralphsmith. They look okay.

Add any two of Cotchin, Prestia, Lambert, Bolton or Edwards into that side and you rectify most of your clearance problems ,,, add three and you rectify practically all of them.

Richmond has the easiest draw of any club for the remainder of the season. Throw in the fact that Cotchin, Prestia and Edwards are likely to be quite fresh when they get back into the team, and making finals seems more than likely. And if any side can win four finals in a row from eighth, this one can.

10-8 Free kicks our way after half time .

Let me guess? Zero of them near goals. Zero holding the ball calls.

A fair bit needs to change with this team. Brining in underdone players could be a disaster prestia and cotch could reinjure.

Ccj has to come in to play that 2nd ruck. We have zero potency up forward currently. Smalls are doing jack shit

If Soldo was fit they would be playing him so stop ****ing around and play CCJ.
Astbury is just about cooked, no thanks to him in the ruck please.

Play the 3 talls, CCJ would get the 3rd best defender and if Dusty goes forward CCJ/Nank get the 4th defender.
Caddy has a place in this side, Play him forward rotating with Dusty.

Last 1 on the umpires. Lions fans sprouting they 2nd worst in the league for differential before last night's game. How does that team become the most disciplined in football in the first half only giving away a 6 frees? Coincidence?

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah ,George and Rioli are playing higher too help in the midfield leaving our forward line unable to lock the ball in .The Lions attacked us through the middle from our forward line turnovers.
This is the only reason i can think of why Dimma won't play CCJ or Chol as the third tall .He's worried about not being able to trap the ball in the forward line .
We need too try the third tall and give Nank a rest ,we're going to run him into the ground if they keep this structure.
They’ve swapped roles. Castagna/Rioli playing way up the ground. Arts is playing a more genuine small fwd role

A bit of glass half full:

I thought Richmond would lose by about five goals given the importance of our players that were out and the quality of the opposition. Achieved that despite a lopsided free kick count that was baffling at times.

While beaten by a better side, I don't think too many players badly lowered their colours. I am actually pretty happy about the efforts of RCD and Hugo Ralphsmith. They look okay.

Add any two of Cotchin, Prestia, Lambert, Bolton or Edwards into that side and you rectify most of your clearance problems ,,, add three and you rectify practically all of them.

Richmond has the easiest draw of any club for the remainder of the season. Throw in the fact that Cotchin, Prestia and Edwards are likely to be quite fresh when they get back into the team, and making finals seems more than likely. And if any side can win four finals in a row from eighth, this one can.

So the sky isn’t falling in 🤔

What a crock of sh*t !!!
What is the matter with you blokes ??
Expect kids to be champions after a couple of good games in the VFL,
Unrealistic expectations.
We are travelling just fine.
Traveling mediocre. And ton and cheek commend as people are saying our changes should be Ralph rcd and naish. The first 2 had a good game and we should be keeping them in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon all Richmond fans sign a petition and get Dimma to send an open letter to AFL headquarters addressed to Hocking with this picture included and 5 simple words. F.....off you cheating campaigner.
Just publicise Hocking and Gills email for all members to vent directly .

Traveling mediocre. And ton and cheek commend as people are saying our changes should be Ralph rcd and naish. The first 2 had a good game and we should be keeping them in.

Are you saying we should leave Cotch, Meatball & Titch out so the kids can keep playing?

I’m hoping that RCD can stay in but Hugo didn’t have a good game in my opinion

Yeah ,George and Rioli are playing higher too help in the midfield leaving our forward line unable to lock the ball in .The Lions attacked us through the middle from our forward line turnovers.
This is the only reason i can think of why Dimma won't play CCJ or Chol as the third tall .He's worried about not being able to trap the ball in the forward line .
We need too try the third tall and give Nank a rest ,we're going to run him into the ground if they keep this structure.

If that’s the case (Rioli and George playing higher to help our mids) it’s not working.Neither can win their own ball at the moment.

When our A graders come back I’d piss them both off. RCD stays in the midfield. Shedda Bakes Bolton spend time forward. At the moment Aarts keeps his spot because he’s actually doing what small forwards should do

Baker did not have a good game last night, fumbled and was pushed off the ball at times.

No where near as good as last week unfortunately and struggled to cop unfortunately. We lacked physical presence in the middle at times
Baker had an off night....it happens !!!
Not often admittedly...been bloody awesome this season.

Well the ball has barely been trapped inside anyway, everyone knows majority of time we bomb to Lynch and Jack. Love to see CCJ/Nank playing 3rd tall really stretches a defense then throw in Dusty down there to because right now teams know that George and Rioli arent a marking /goal kicking option up forward majority of the time at the moment with how we are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back