Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimma needs to do something about Lynch. Lynch is either injured or he’s just too far down in confidence. I’m not sure dropping him is the answer, but something has got to give with him. He’s really starting to remind me of how he was at the start of 2019.

Rioli wasn’t great, can one of his teammates please pinch his boots and fix the spikes he keeps slipping!

RCD is going to be a player for us. I’m glad we waited three years to debut him, he ran out of gas a bit tonight but he still got one of my votes along with Broad, Balta, Nank and Pickett who I thought, despite a couple of silly mistakes was still better than most of our players.
i reckon the afl has ****ed everyone over on this
because of the quaynor incident, you can no longer have medal spikes

umps will ream us in perf

hopefully theres a lockdown and game gets moved to melbourne for melts
You know what would be nice? For Adelaide to say “oh we’re going to get destroyed by the umps playing Richmond at the MCG”. Why? Because that means that we get a ride at home. But we don’t. Travel to West Coast, Brisbane and Port Adelaide though and it is almost a guaranteed lopsided free kick count for the home team.

Hugo looked good on a positive. Like to see him keep getting a game.
Houli 27 of the cheapest touches!
Naish will not make it
Ross has lost me
Yo-yo done
Graham has big question marks.

Our senior players have credits in the bank, but if we want to win the flag this year we need to make some hard decisions.

Houli is cooked imo. Bring Mansell or Stack in.
Astbury on his last legs. I'd like to have a look at Miller before September.
If we have to rely on Miller and Mansell to win, May as well start the rebuild right now

i reckon the afl has f’ed everyone over on this
because of the quaynor incident, you can no longer have medal spikes
And yet Daniel is the only one that constantly slips over. Honestly, you guys know I’m a big Rioli defender, he’s a 3 time premiership player, he doesn’t deserve the vitriol he gets but his constant slipping is even starting to piss me off. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good effort by the boys our starting midfield out and we got Bolton who is probably in the top 5 players this season.

Common observation to many passengers in 2021 and we just don't steady cough up mistakes poor skills.

The second ruck is a broken record , but surely CCJ offers more then a few struggling.

I don't see what people see in Ross, Dow is alot better option.Naish 4 years in system still hasn't got tank not convinced with him.

RCD another solid game for us. 18 disposals and most of them and enough of them were effective IMO. He’s so composed with the ball and makes good use of it. He also knows how to get the ball out to a teammate when getting tackled as well, which shows me that he handles pressure very well.

Kidding with Lynch ,He's playing in a forward line with no supply and still had 6 shots at goal .He had 5 shots last week .He is the least of our worries.
Dimma needs to do something about Lynch. Lynch is either injured or he’s just too far down in confidence. I’m not sure dropping him is the answer, but something has got to give with him. He’s really starting to remind me of how he was at the start of 2019.

Rioli wasn’t great, can one of his teammates please pinch his boots and fix the spikes he keeps slipping!

RCD is going to be a player for us. I’m glad we waited three years to debut him, he ran out of gas a bit tonight but he still got one of my votes along with Broad, Balta, Nank and Pickett who I thought, despite a couple of silly mistakes was still better than most of our players.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back