Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane round 10 & changes for Adelaide round 11

Best vs Brisbane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When an organisation changes the rules to stop a football club,you know the AFL is corrupt.

Hocking clearly changed the rules to stop Richmond.

100% agreed. a 3 year exercise has finally found its sweet spot for them.

When we get a full team in again though, we shall see how successful they are.

AFL will rue the day they pissed on richmond and its supporters. We are the last of "the big 4" left - the AFL will be a husk without the passion those 4 clubs provide and it is in serious danger of losing that atm. Know shortage of bomber fans which i know have lost the passion for the sport. Blues fans cant live with themselves as they realize they are the new St Kilda & pies are living in shame.

Once our dynasty is over i will question my interest in the sport - some might call me a bandwagon, but i just dont see the point of watching a reailty tv version of a sport

Jon Ralph

Bolton back next week

Cctv of the incident came out and backed up what our players said

Someone grabbed Rioli’s gf he got sucker punched and Bolton came to his aid

Kidding with Lynch ,He's playing in a forward line with no supply and still had 6 shots at goal .He had 5 shots last week .He is the least of our worries.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I love Lynch, and I agree with you, he’s on a hiding to nowhere at the moment, but he needs to make the most of the opportunities he does get, we’ve got to find a way to help him with the yips. Every forward gets them, I’m sure even Jack went through it at some stage, I just wish they would go away already. :(

Tigs were never gonna win tonight with the depleted midfield - last week was a bonus IMO - It was almost mission impossible.

Obligatory whinge - why is this graphic never used when the Tigs play?

Prestia, Cotchin, Edwards, Bolton & Lambert - pretty much the entire midfield.
4bdb5ab6e28a60b46df131730ad4f5e8.jpg

This is why last week was crucial. I was expecting this loss, we just need to tread water until everyone comes back over the next few weeks. We were right in that on the scoreboard even though we were down in some key areas. If we had some key midfielders back I don't think we would have conceded the lead at all once we got out to the four goal headstart.

I'm getting worried about Astbury. He's been solid for years but he's starting to look really slow. But imo our KPD stocks are poo and I don't see a replacement.

Starting to change my mind on Aarts. A few really good weeks. RCD is a keeper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigs were never gonna win tonight with the depleted midfield - last week was a bonus IMO - It was almost mission impossible.

Obligatory whinge - why is this graphic never used when the Tigs play?

Prestia, Cotchin, Edwards, Bolton & Lambert - pretty much the entire midfield.
4bdb5ab6e28a60b46df131730ad4f5e8.jpg
At least they still have Mayne

Dropping him isn't the answer .
He's not far off .
I love Lynch, and I agree with you, he’s on a hiding to nowhere at the moment, but he needs to make the most of the opportunities he does get, we’ve got to find a way to help him with the yips. Every forward gets them, I’m sure even Jack went through it at some stage, I just wish they would go away already. :(

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

100% agreed. a 3 year exercise has finally found its sweet spot for them.

When we get a full team in again though, we shall see how successful they are.

AFL will rue the day they pissed on richmond and its supporters. We are the last of "the big 4" left - the AFL will be a husk without the passion those 4 clubs provide and it is in serious danger of losing that atm. Know shortage of bomber fans which i know have lost the passion for the sport. Blues fans cant live with themselves as they realize they are the new St Kilda & pies are living in shame.

Once our dynasty is over i will question my interest in the sport - some might call me a bandwagon, but i just dont see the point of watching a reailty tv version of a sport
KB ,htb rule.
Joel Bowden made the AFL bring in the deliberate rule even though the Hawks used it as tactic at the time.
Lockett gate,AFL shat itself wth fear that Richmond would be a force again with Lockett in the forwsrd line.
We were desperate for draft picks then Demetriou set us back another ten years by bringing the two new teams in,depriving us of talent.

Mansell should have remained in the side...his shut down job was missing

Unbelievable watching Houli and Astbury have their opponents run rings around them while we drop the player on our list most suited to running with their smalls.

baker had a absolute shocker tonight

Was one of the very few players who actually won their own ball tonight. If he played like that in better conditions and with better players around him we are talking about him being one of our best. We have found our missing midfielders in him and RcD.

KB ,htb rule.
Joel Bowden made the AFL bring in the deliberate rule even though the Hawks used it as tactic at the time.
Lockett gate,AFL shat itself wth fear that Richmond would be a force again with Lockett in the forwsrd line.
We were desperate for draft picks then Demetriou set us back another ten years by bringing the two new teams in,depriving us of talent.

Lockett-Gate deserves to be fully reported IMO.

I SWEAR there is footage out there somewhere of Plugger holding a Tiger guernsey. Might have just been a fan giving it to him, i cant properly recall it as was quite young. But i swear i saw it

Astbury out
Miller in

I love astbury but let’s be honest he’s horribly out of form the last couple weeks and with all our senior players returning next week we can afford to trial a new player in Miller

Come at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back