Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

The dickhead still hasn’t got over Tredrea taking his gig at channel 9

He probably took some good odds on that not happening too 😄

I was with REH and spoke with M Richardson at the pre game 1870 function.

I asked if the Dan Housten rumours were full of sh!t. He responded 'yes it is'

Take it how you wand but he seemed honest and confident with his response to me.

I was with REH and spoke with M Richardson at the pre game 1870 function.

I asked if the Dan Housten rumours were full of sh!t. He responded 'yes it is'

Take it how you wand but he seemed honest and confident with his response to me.

Did you ask about Ken and when we are going to sack him mate?

Commentators last night were enjoying Dans kicking in the first half, I think it was Dunstall saying that he was the best kick in the AFL.
With the noises they were making when a kick pinpointed a Port player, a cold shower was in order..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wasn’t all that bad, played in a diabolical system and coached by arguably the worst coach in the last 20 years.

You have to be smoking crack to think he wasn't dreadful. The only reason he lasted so long was because of the dreadful coach. Even Norf realised how crap he was in a short space of time.

Losing Houston makes getting Perryman or Caleb Daniel a priority.

The question is, if we were to get a new coach at the end of year, and even if that is Carr who's been in the Port Adelaide circle for a while, we are not going to be winning a flag in the next 2 years. There's an open debate to be had on whether its better to cash in on Houston, who is highly valued, however is a 27 year old. We don't have many players in the squad that are sort of at that age and value. And while we don't have a HB that's of the same quality, we have a plethora of them. So it remains to be seen whether it indeed is something that the club would entertain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back