Preview Round 1 2022- Hawks v Roos MCG - Sunday March 20- 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early forecast is 27 and humid. We should not take anyone in under done. If Hall is genuinely ready

Turner Mckay JZ

LMac Corr Hall

Sleevo LDU Scott

Taz Larks JHF

Mahns CCJ Taylor

Goldy
Simpkin
Greenwood

Walker Xerri Powell Lazz

Goater

Hope they don’t play Young. I’m assuming Polec won’t play with moonboot rumours.

If there is any doubt on Hall, rest him up for the eagles in rd 2. Not sure who plays in that case. Maybe Atu?
You forgot zurhaar

Walker will play on Kosi
Mckay on lewis
Corr on resting ruck (McEvoy/Reeves)

Then there’s also Gunston that needs a taller opponent
Well no doubt he could…
But I can’t be the only poster who thinks his bad outweighs his good

Someone has to go from that 22

Based on our preseason form, the absence of Cunners, Tarrant and Jed, I'm going to pretend not to care until unless we're 10 goals up.

It’s going to be a thing of beauty - like the mighty ducks with Jy , LDU, TT , Powell , JHF bursting forward. Dawks won’t know where to look till it’s to late.

If you're a betting man get on Gunston for 5+ goals. We have no matchup for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to be a thing of beauty - like the mighty ducks with Jy , LDU, TT , Powell , JHF bursting forward. Dawks won’t know where to look till it’s to late.
Jy was the difference last time imo.

Tho Cunners was massive too.

Sunday 20 March​

Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Min 15Max 22Partly cloudy.Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mmChance of any rain: 30%
rain_30.gif

Melbourne area​

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h turning southerly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

So Hall, CCJ should both play and we're toying with naming an underdone from a game pov Bonar. Which shows how much we rate young Aiden.

We'll see I suppose.

Or how much we don’t rate some others……..

I’m looking forward to seeing if the Bonar pre injury is who he really is….or is he Bonars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back