Preview Round 1 2022- Hawks v Roos MCG - Sunday March 20- 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having trouble getting tickerts using their unique membership code? I get a message on Ticketek saying there are no tickets available for this password.

This is probably not the spot for this opinion but I cannot see us beating anyone without Cunners in the team. Elite on ballers get you across the line and Cunners is the only one we have at the moment. Did we win any games without him last year?

Is there a prediction thread somewhere on the North pages?

This is probably not the spot for this opinion but I cannot see us beating anyone without Cunners in the team. Elite on ballers get you across the line and Cunners is the only one we have at the moment. Did we win any games without him last year?

Hawks, Crows, Pies and maybe Eagles would surely be the only games where we wouldn't be long odds. I think we'll win a couple without him, but most of the time it'll be pretty dire viewing

I can’t even get my membership code or ticket. Not sure how to get a tick with my membership. System sucks.
This isn't a home game so i don't think my membership is relevant.

Give the club a ring. I'm going to.

I wish they had the old plastic membership cards.

This isn't a home game so i don't think my membership is relevant.

Give the club a ring. I'm going to.

I wish they had the old plastic membership cards.
This is a replacement match so members should be able to use their memberships to get a ticket. Good luck getting through to the club,or having them get back to you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah Hall has come good 👍
So… Dance Hall Days then?..

Second City Lol GIF by Martin Mandela Morrow

So instead of going on line and organising tickets etc, a mad North mate of mine scored tickets from his company. Apparently great seats.

Come on Roos

If we didn’t have Greenwood I would certainly agree with this. With Jed and Greenwood, although its not a comparison but will give decent cover for the missing superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back