Round 1 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, 5:10PM local time at Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

the commentating is just a joke..
they have barely any clue between any blonde adelaide players and barlow being near the ball tends to start up a circle jerk.
Apparently fremantles season is on the line here in the first game healy is a ******

Adelaides disposal has been hesitant and stupid bombed is better then chipped short to the opponent.
What's worse is the grabbing of th ball hesitating and not disposing then charging at a tackler senselessly.

10074562.png

Lucky I didn't jump on.

the commentating is just a joke..
they have barely any clue between any blonde adelaide players and barlow being near the ball tends to start up a circle jerk.
Apparently fremantles season is on the line here in the first game healy is a ******

Fairs fair regarding the commentating, Adelaide based games are nortorious for that, I'd argue the worst in the country.

I will give you that Port games are marginally worse than Adelaides.

Fairs fair regarding the commentating, Adelaide based games are nortorious for that, I'd argue the worst in the country.

I will give you that Port games are marginally worse than Adelaides.

Umm what we get who to commentate? What commentating do you listen to? There are barely any SA based tv commentators...

The commentators we tend to have for tv that are adelaide based are ex players who have barely any personality some are even anti-homestate.
Not some douche that says Sandy-lands and screams his head off when barlow gets the ball and the general inability to place players names, what exactly is their job if not just to merely know which number is which player and to comment on what is actually happening instead of rambling about playing for their season...
Are you messaging from up in the box there?

Umm what we get who to commentate? What commentating do you listen to? There are barely any SA based tv commentators...

The commentators we tend to have for tv that are adelaide based are ex players who have barely any personality some are even anti-homestate.
Not some douche that says Sandy-lands and screams his head off when barlow gets the ball and the general inability to place players names, what exactly is their job if not just to merely know which number is which player and to comment on what is actually happening instead of rambling about playing for their season...
Are you messaging from up in the box there?

The commentating was biased, because Brian Taylor did some coaching with Barlow whilst he was at high school at Assumption.

Hence his excitement for the guy, and the inside knowledge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - Adelaide vs Fremantle, 5:10PM local time at Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Back