Round 1 team 2021

the correct way to display a team is

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No Hamill ????

I'm not sure he gets it enough or does enough at the moment. I'd add him to that list getting six weeks in the SANFL.

But happy to see him there, as well.

Not really, I explained it in my post

Tex and Lynch have young players at a similar level in their position. Play the young players.

Mackay and Seedsman do not. Therefore play Mackay and Seedsman.

I understand that most will disagree, but that’s what I would do & why.

So you're telling me Tex and Lynch < Fog and Himmelberg.

But Seedsman and Mackay > Hamill and Sholl?

Riiiiiiiiiiiightio.

Will Mackay be named round 1?

search-your-feelings-you-know-it-to-be-true.jpg

I look at Mackay and see a big Break Glass In Case Of Emergency sign

and I think, they ******* will as soon as possible

I've got him as the first emergency for R1.

He is still ahead of Hamill in the pecking order.

There are plenty of players who could play instead of Mackay, no reason for him to get a game whatsoever
I look at Mackay and see a big Break Glass In Case Of Emergency sign

and I think, they ******* will as soon as possible

I don’t think we have given it long enough to see what this guy can really do yet.

I don’t think we have given it long enough to see what this guy can really do yet.

i don’t know whether to laugh or cry, whIch is hard because you’re usually funny, but it’s true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it's shocking that we have to play every single team that finished above us last year. Some twice!
It's shocking and unfair the worst team was given the hardest draw. I thank them for it as it will ensure an even better draft pick although we likely didn't need any help in what draft pick we will receive. The person most pissed off with receiving the hardest draw should be Nick's as it may be the final nail in his senior coaching position come year's end.

It's shocking and unfair the worst team was given the hardest draw. I thank them for it as it will ensure an even better draft pick although we likely didn't need any help in what draft pick we will receive. The person most pissed off with receiving the hardest draw should be Nick's as it may be the final nail in his senior coaching position come year's end.

I would be very surprised if we sacked Nicks, even if we went 0-22 this year.

2023 he might be in some strife if we're plateauing, but he'll have this year, at least, providing he's playing youth (and he's going to be hard pressed to not do that).

I would be very surprised if we sacked Nicks, even if we went 0-22 this year.

2023 he might be in some strife if we're plateauing, but he'll have this year, at least, providing he's playing youth (and he's going to be hard pressed to not do that).
Disagree on that one. If he went 0-22 the media scrutiny on him would be immense. No matter how bad a job list management has done he still needs to produce and he can't be unaccountable for his performance as occured with Brendan Bolton for 3 years longer than it should have. I actually think if any coach goes 0-22 they would most likely resign as they should know that they aren't doing what they are being payed for.

Last edited:
Pfffft. I’m less concerned about Mackay being named Round 1 than I am with the fact that nearly 30% of you folks think that a team should be listed forward line first... what are we, heathens? No wonder the club is in the state it is.

Pfffft. I’m less concerned about Mackay being named Round 1 than I am with the fact that nearly 30% of you folks think that a team should be listed forward line first... what are we, heathens? No wonder the club is in the state it is.

BLASPHEMER

Next you'll be saying that 4 points for a win makes sense

I'm starting to think that's why Burns came here. May have smelt blood in the water with Nick's. If we go 0 and 22 this year Nick's will definitely be sacked. The AFL handing us the toughest draw of any team is pretty disgraceful and wouldn't have pleased Nick's at all.

Nicks is a combo of Bolton and Craig/Pyke, he's not long for the senior coaching world. But he won't be getting sacked this year. Half way through next.

Not really, I explained it in my post

Tex and Lynch have young players at a similar level in their position. Play the young players.

Mackay and Seedsman do not. Therefore play Mackay and Seedsman.

I understand that most will disagree, but that’s what I would do & why.

Mackay and Seedsman are already surpassed by the younger guys. Tex and Lynch are not. Although, I'd argue Lynch is up against Sloane as el capitano needs to be moved out of the midfield rotation, and given that, he's done. But Nicks loves his senior midfield crew, so Sloane is numero uno for as far as the eye can see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 team 2021

Back