Round 1 Team vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

and just to top it off

cuz does his hammy.... wow this club is something else

why did the club send him back out there? whoever made that decision should be sacked immediately, felt a twang in the 3rd should have been game over.

Same idiots who let an 18 year old kid and future superstar go off on his Pat straight after last season and train himself unsupervised into injury.... face it , we're a complete rabble on and off the field....

Same idiots who let an 18 year old kid and future superstar go off on his Pat straight after last season and train himself unsupervised into injury.... face it , we're a complete rabble on and off the field....
He aint a future superstar, he is a kid with the potential to be a very good player who tried along with a couple of others who have tried to show some direction, it just shows our lack of commitement from our mid 20 odds.

Are u serious about Cousins doing a hammy, i must have missed it
81 points at the moment
im heartbroken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wallace has got to go. It's very early days, but the signs aren't good as far as change in the game plan goes. He's becomevery outdated in this day of zone defences. You can not penetrate a zone with a string of handballs to guys who aren't absolutely flying. We have this amazing ability to handball around in circles to guys under the hammer. We had one more handball than we had kicks tonight, and I would love to see how many handball recieves at pace that equated to. Not nearly enough.

I think wearing yellow and black makes u play like a drunk, cant mark, kick, handpass anything... on second thoughts maybe the boys should play drunk

anything worth a shot right now LOL

Next week we got Collins, Polo and Rance to come in. Things aren't looking good...most disappointing loss I've ever experienced!:(

Next week we got Collins, Polo and Rance to come in. Things aren't looking good...most disappointing loss I've ever experienced!:(

I hope Tiger Troy (i think that is collins biggest fan) is right about Collins and is our saviour lol

we need one!

I think wearing yellow and black makes u play like a drunk, cant mark, kick, handpass anything... on second thoughts maybe the boys should play drunk

anything worth a shot right now LOL
You've obviously been really pissed in your time cause I've got as pissed as I can and still think I'd show more ticker than that.

McMahon needs to be gone, how he can still get a game with his decision making and slow thinking has got me stumped, Raines was looking good i hope his injury isnt too serious because if it is we are screwed. And i think that would mean the end of Richo...don't know how much the poor guy can put up with.

wallace must accept the blame, skills have not improved in 5 years.

5 years? Our skills have been questionable for the last decade

Wallace will have some questions to answer

so does anyone think Carlton played that well.. or we just extra Shizen Houzen tonight?

Without paying out on you RC , what do we expect, the side was based on reputation rather than form and has been since TW has been coached, mind you I supported giving him the confidence of 5 years , he has failed,

Good: Morton, Riewoltd, Schulz, Richo, White, Tambling was good in patches

Poor: Edwards, Deledio, Tuck, Raines, Foley, McMahon, Jackson

Deledio and Foley butcherd the ball a million times, Edwards barely got near it

Id axe mcmahon, edwards, jackson next week and cousins and raines out injured

Rance, Polo, Jake King, and if thompson and connors are fit they come in too

The most disappointing thing tonight was Cousins and Rains's injuries. Losing was pretty deflating, but I'm a Tigers fan so I am used to it (hey, I'm already starting to feel better). We have Geelong next week so we would want to be used to losing!
Remember Richmond v Hawthorn last season? Just think about that game when you go to bed.
(It's only the first game of the season, don't despair).
GO TIGERS!!!!:)

Good: Morton, Riewoltd, Schulz, Richo, White, Tambling was good in patches

Poor: Edwards, Deledio, Tuck, Raines, Foley, McMahon, Jackson

Deledio and Foley butcherd the ball a million times, Edwards barely got near it

Id axe mcmahon, edwards, jackson next week and cousins and raines out injured

Rance, Polo, Jake King, and if thompson and connors are fit they come in too
Hey Lynchy I think you might be half a bottle of turps ahead of me, Jackson, Raines, Foley and Tucky weren't that bad and Lids agreeably was ordinary, but atleast he has some form.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Team vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back