Round 1 Team vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

You blokes are way to serious this close to the game, go to the fridge neck a couple and chill, the damage for this week is done so lets just except and discuss during the week.
What I want to see out of the game :
- The big Ranga show that by mid-season he is able to match the giant ruckmen in the AFL. Will be a huge win for the club if Simmo and Patto can take the mobile ruckman, get a chance to rest in a FP and the Ranga is able to hold his own against the giants.
- Sarge give us a leading target at FF, whether he kicks 0 or 10 it doesn't matter as much as giving us a target and bringing the ball to ground.
- A minimum of 2 turn overs per quarter from our forward line pressure.
- White show the ability to play defensively on a small midfielder.
- A couple of decent tackles that completely sting the opposition physically.
- Sanchez announce that he is defecting to bull fighting.

Well we can dream .

You blokes have been absolutely stitched up in the umpiring - Richo 's tackle forward, Foley in the back, Gibbs soft in the middle and Fev's gift up forward. Sure, a few few skill errors by the Tiges, but really, that's a disgraceful imposition on the flow. Rubbish.

Whoever was backing up McMahon before looks like an absolute ****** now. First kick clanger is a clanger, doesn't block in defence in 2 on 1 situations, has no idea. Bowden been hopeless too. Turnover after turnover, wonder why we rant over TW picking people who can't kick. Lucky I couldn't end up going because I would be in a fight with a Carlton flog by now.

McMahon, Edwards, White - Gartlett, Betts, Simpson wow never seen it coming, Newman and Lids as leaders of this club have been ordianry as well.

36 points down, I mean come on. Carlton have 4 rookies and we have a full strength team, this is pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

absolutely disgusted when he didnt offer a shepard in a 2 on 1. but hes not alone, Deledio. Raines, Simmonds, everyone now in this quarter is missing targets. theres been so many occassions where we outnumber them and dont do the simple things like SHEPARD

PULL THE FINGER OUT!

when your best players are turning it over what hope do you have?
foley brown etc
any hope of some pressure coming out of the back half.forwards are non existent in their pressure

bloody hell we make the easy a monumental task. Just another 2 incidents in a comedy caper - moore cant outmark the little dwarf then newman after doing well in a contest against Fev ends up with the ball and gets run down/stubs the kick.

this is a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Team vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back