VFL Round 1 vs Sydney Swans VFL, Whitten Oval 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

The only key defender we have Buku. Of course he's going to get smacked by a half decent player in Amarti.

Raak looks like a solid pick up. He may be a great mid sized defender.

Jones is flashy, we need some in of that in our forward 50.

Butler is solid on the wing and hits targets by foot. Is it his time to bring that to the seniors?

How long until we give West a midfield rotation in the senior side? Dude can't do much more than what he's been doing over the past year.

Agree on Butler, definitely a better prospect than Roarke Smith, and not sure what strengths Roarke has over Butler?

What's the goddamn point of having this on a phone, but you can't cast or get it through internet on TV?

It's difficult but you can cast it, I'm watching through AirPlay now. If you are on iOS...

Click "watch live" from the following link in Safari and you should be able to cast it to an Apple TV or Chromecast...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's difficult but you can cast it, I'm watching through AirPlay now. If you are on iOS...

Click "watch live" from the following link in Safari and you should be able to cast it to an Apple TV or Chromecast...

Someone's too stingy to pay $55, but thanks for the tip.

Funny I'm watching the second qtr and thinking he's the only one showing anything....
Yes in a team that has Buku and O’Brien in defence, Schache and 59 and 72 up forward. And he still can’t hit a target at this level. He is an absolute mile off AFL when there’s quite clearly bigger needs

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 1 vs Sydney Swans VFL, Whitten Oval 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back