Round 10 Melbourne v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

There's blood in the water and the sharks are circling

There's blood in the water and the sharks are circling

Watching the footy shows this morning you get the impression that Hutchy and his like are hoping for a smashing today so they can get the neeld kill they've been after since the season started

I don't think this will be a blowout like some people are predicting. I reckon Melbourne will be competitive for the first half, then Hawthorn to run away with the game in the second half and win by about 5-6 goals.

I can see why some Hawks fans aren't too confident in a smashing after a so so win last week but as a neutral I just can't see how Melbourne could be competitive.
Hawks by 80 plus.

This just screams to me of another game where everyone predicts a 100+ blowout, but it only ends up being just 7-8 goals. Either way probably going to be fairly boring to watch just due to it being a one-sided game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

scary thought is i couldn't see a spot in the hawks team for any dees players today... nat jones is good but better then sewell hmm .. maybe howe would get a game an thats about it...

just hope dees play some kick to kick to keep it off the hawks,pick the "lead up man" an keep it low scoreing,only chance they have to stop it from being a blow out...

scary thought is i couldn't see a spot in the hawks team for any dees players today... nat jones is good but better then sewell hmm .. maybe howe would get a game an thats about it...

just hope dees play some kick to kick to keep it off the hawks,pick the "lead up man" an keep it low scoreing,only chance they have to stop it from being a blow out...

James Frawley, Nathan Jones and Jeromy Howe would get games at the Hawks.

Worrying vision from the Melbourne rooms just then, the players look disinterested and not at all motivated, doesn't augur well for today

What is the logic in hawthorn wearing their dark-backed jumper against a dark team...

I can see why some Hawks fans aren't too confident in a smashing after a so so win last week but as a neutral I just can't see how Melbourne could be competitive.
Hawks by 80 plus.

That's the reason I expect a smashing today over 4 quarters. Clarko will be keen to see them play solid footy all day, and the boys will know they have a rest next week. I expect to see us in top gear today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back