Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why we as a supporters should accept this kind of performance?

We give our hard earned $$$$ to the club in form of membership, merchandise etc. We have every rights to ask these questions.

Please don't give me loyalty bul@#$%. We all are passionate supporters but eventually we lose our patience when same things happens year after year and we don't see any progress.

If you are in any other industry then you have to achieve your KPIs, if you don't then you are performance managed and then kicked out. If you are new to the organisation then you are developed accordingly. You are placed with your mentor and you can learn skills.

I am not sure we are any good in players development. After 3-5 years in AFL industry, our players are making same mistakes.

Hmmmm...... i don't want to spoil my rest of the weekend.
100% agree weak as pi55 club and we are expected to just accept it. Can't wait for the 'leave then we don't need you' comments. Eat me.

If I was coach I’d be telling the group no more shit haircuts and no more colored boots until they start playing the way they should.

Black boots for everyone. No shaved above the ears crap. If they’re not serious about improving as footballers they can **** off

Thanks to the club for selling this bs game. Great we made some money, shame Richo and the club is stuffed from it. Players are sick good one. Bunch of flogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Roo taken the early flight home?

He's hanging in there but he sounds deflated like the rest of us.

Hard for him to get a word in with Dwayne F***head Russell who is like a kid in a candy shop with Port flogging us.

So it's looking like a 100 point flogging. Knives will be very much out for Richo this week. The reality we are a bottom 4 side (no second and third round picks, nice one!) and look to be going nowhere under him.

If I was coach I’d be telling the group no more **** haircuts and no more colored boots until they start playing the way they should.

Black boots for everyone. No shaved above the ears crap. If they’re not serious about improving as footballers they can **** off

If I were coach I'd have said "yeah just enjoy the holiday, we're forfeiting, see you at the airport in a week."

Seriously, would have been way better than actually showing up for the game since we largely knew what we were in for.

Edit: Youngy watch; saw the ball over the line, trotted away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back