Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Spoke to soon.

Surely we don’t resort to even bother blaming decisions. This is all on us. The whole club.
Agreed. Not that I can see what’s happening but from what I read and the score this is putrid.

Just sitting here laughing. At least Liverpool did the business this morning. Looking forward to watching the replay of that tonight. A team I can rely on.

Yeah, watched the Aussies & Afghanis last night at like 4am, this is a disappointing side act.

Also, next time you see Gresh, tell him to take 2 steps back from front and square, as his positioning is shitting me to tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a pretty embarrassing effort so far, frankly some of our players just aren’t up to it.

You been near the players?
Not walking around like a dumb arse falling over myself and walking into walls, so No!

I acquired my condition the proper way! By over indulging in the only good things left in life
Preparing myself for the inevitable turd fest the Saints have offered up today!

Port haven’t lost one of these yet. I don’t know why teams keep on agreeing to it. Port must be paying the opposition a lot of money to play them there.

Makes me realise how pathetic Carlton is...to lose to this rabble of a team.

Shame on these players and coach. No injury or illness is an excuse to take our club overseas and disgrace it with a hapless performance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back