Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol Savage drops a 5 meter pass and then Ross handballs it onto Billings head and they eventually clear it out. Made me burst out laughing hahaha

Joyce and young are trash

We are all trash. We don't have a single player that looks AFL standard in this game. We ave lost just about every 50/50 even against nobody players.

I know some of the players have had the shits but now they've just passed it on to all of us.

Port plucking goals out of nowhere while we miss sodas from about 20 metres out.

This is our worst performance for the year.

We should just head to the airport at halt time to save ourselves any more embarrassment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The amount of time we score 3 behinds in a row and then the opposition goes straight down and kicks a goal absolutely kills me.

Sinclair does some nice things but given that he misses majority of this chances inside 20m, he is the most disappointing footballer we have produced in the last 10 years.

We haven't crumbed any balls in offence or defence. Robbie gray even crumbed a ball before where he was in the marking contest!!!!!! It shows a complete lack of desire from our players. They are scared to push themselves harder.

We are putrid. I am done with watching us make constant mistakes, then when we finally get it up our end, missing from 10 out. This is the first time ever i'm turning off a st kilda game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back