Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I had 18 playing before teams were announced but Amon and D-Mac reduce me to 16 playing.

I'm doing CEY -> Dumont tomorrow but do you think I should do K-Mac to A. Pearce?

Pros:
- 18 this week
- Extra cash in the bank for next week
- K-Mac may only rise $15k next game, Pearce will probably go up $35k this game

Cons:
- Another rd 12 player, but I should be able to field 18 players if everyone plays
- Unsure on JS
- K-Mac still has a fairly low B/E but seems like he'll be slow to increase

I'll make the decision myself but does anyone else have any other pros or cons?

**** it, I'm trading Michael Johnson too. McGovern is in.

$: 42k
trades: 11

Little late now, but don't think I would've gone Cripps->Wines. Getting Wines in was a great move, but Cripps is averaging only a tick under 100, would've tried to keep him and dump CEY, save the Lonie->Sloane move until after the round.

Then again, there's probably a reason you're 10,000 spots up on me. Good luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have made a terrible mistake, now I can't reverse. :cry:

Bennell > Ziebell
Ibbo > Pearce

Vale KP. :cry:

JZ is a great pick
Pearce is a good pick cash wise compared to Ibbo

all 3 Freo emergencies have flown with the team.
I'm expecting at least 2 late outs

whats not to like?

I just wanted to look at it first, I would have chosen Harvey over him for starters. I should have just kept it with Bennell and had 16 next week. The dickhead is bound to knock himself out soon.

JZ is your man, you'll be happy after he pumps out a 110 tonite

I thought I had 18 playing before teams were announced but Amon and D-Mac reduce me to 16 playing.

I'm doing CEY -> Dumont tomorrow but do you think I should do K-Mac to A. Pearce?

Pros:
- 18 this week
- Extra cash in the bank for next week
- K-Mac may only rise $15k next game, Pearce will probably go up $35k this game

Cons:
- Another rd 12 player, but I should be able to field 18 players if everyone plays
- Unsure on JS
- K-Mac still has a fairly low B/E but seems like he'll be slow to increase

I'll make the decision myself but does anyone else have any other pros or cons?
go for it
the extra cash will give u more options in coming weeks

Funny enough i was looking at JZ and Pearce for Dmac and CEY i cant do the trade dont want to leave Saad in the mids with no dpp option to put him back there.
I was talking to myself :oops: while doing trade options.
The gf was listening to me,she goes oh thats good idea's i can those trades.
She goes JZ can cover rocky for now bloody hell woman.

Rockliff > Wines (Couldn't trade him in last weeks chaos. Hoped he may have been rushed back early, but with the injury report still 4-6 weeks it is too long to hold)
Krakouer > Dumount (Cash grab, Krakouer has a huge BE, plus Dumont is actually playing)
Bellechambers > McGovern (Rd 13 bye, will become D6 eventually. Already have 6 forward forward keepers & 2 ruck keepers. With no decent rookies on the bubble up front this is becomes a handy little trade)

Thoughts on Dumont vs Boston? Can Dumont hold is spot on the side? Nths injury list isn't too bad, but Wells,Dal to come back, with McDonald emergency. Boston I think will be a casualty once a few Suns guys start returning.

Adam Saad worth keeping? Not sure how much more mooing there is left - thinking of trading out for Alex Pearce and Daniel McKenzie to Alex Neal-Bullen. Will give me $650k in the bank for 3 premos in next week (Danger, Simpson, premo forward - don't know yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back