Toast Round 12 = Collingwood vs Adelaide 78-73

Remove this Banner Ad

Knock to the jaw, not concussion I don't think, and not sure on severity.

That doesn’t sound like something that should have seen him subbed out, does it?

If not fractured and not concussion, surely he should have been able to play through it? Yet another weird Sier missing-in-action miss-step.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
And Hardly Touched it Too

Had some very important touches. Handballed to Elliott when he kicked his goal, gave the little dish off to enable the kick to Bianco for his goal.

Spewing for you!! Forgot that we missed our best mid/ruck(Grundy)Make sure the lads practice their goal kicking on the track this week ey?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not to mention Adams and Howe, and our 2nd best small forward in McCreery.

I get the feeling that if Sier wasnt subbed off we wouldnt have won the game. Brown came on and killed it and Pendles moved there and dominated, I hope Pendles is over his injury because we need him in the middle.
And if we are going to play the kids, dont play them if they are going to play deep forward, No point. Rantall, McRae Henry are getting no benefit from playing there, We arent going anywhere this year, play them up the ground so they get into the game and we can see how they really go,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knock to the jaw, not concussion I don't think, and not sure on severity.

We’ll have to wait it out because you can certainly get a concussion from a knock to the jaw, and the symptoms may present later. Fingers crossed it’s straightforward and minor.

Great showing from the boys, ground it out and got the W. I was having Taylor Walker match winning goal vibes late on!

Some great showings from the kids, WHE continues to bounce back and welcome back Billy!

Just having a bit of fun with you, no malice.

You're one of the fairest posters in the whole of BF, I've never seen you be malicious to anyone - even to those you'd argue deserve it. All good Maggie - when I get back to perth I'll watch the replay and put in a mini review.

Phew.

Great to finally get a win after feels like forever.

I thought we actually played better for most of the game, Went a bit defensive in the 2nd, parts of the 3rd but otherwise, a whole lot better. Little steps.

Bianco, Poulter.
These kids are gonna be stars.

I thought Cal looked so much better in the midfield than he ever does down forward. His pressure and tackling is second to none. Hopefully he can build on this. I haven't lost faith in him.

Moore had a shocker by foot, but good marking. Roughy I felt had a really good game with his intercepts. Maynard a great game. He had been down recently.
Crisp was really good.

Elliott. Geez, what a return. Shows how much we have missed him.

Can't be too disappointed in many in this. Thought mostly everyone played a role in one aspect or another.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 12 = Collingwood vs Adelaide 78-73

Remove this Banner Ad

Back