Round 12 Discussion (Keg on legs Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just an embarrassment for the AFL, really and truly an abject failure. To be smashed by a team ravaged by injury IN GAME is just pathetic. I bet the AFL will be really disapointed.
Yeah but not as much as Gold Coast's four members

3/200, Still another 6 rookies to go. Bar rucks My 6 best players aren’t playing. I reckon I’ll get 1700 this week if I’m lucky
Wow - 1700 would be a pretty good score this week I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3/200, Still another 6 rookies to go. Bar rucks My 6 best players aren’t playing. I reckon I’ll get 1700 this week if I’m lucky

Goodness me... I'm dreaming of 1,700.

Being the third 'highest' mid at the club is a big issue as well, how many are going to go with 3 Geelong mids?
It’s an issue. Danger spent a bit of time up forward today. This is going to sound bizarre, but I think they’re a better team without GAJ. He just upsets their balance. Danger and Jelwood had a pretty romantic chemistry last year, which is completely shot now.

Relax he is only here coz one his players is doing well. Will be gone soon enough
Was here for all of the Geelong game and all of last night, and had no players in either games. Had to take the kids to the park, have dinner and put them in the bath. Sorry about that. Taranto is doing shit BTW.

All i know is i hope he keeps doing it :)

WCE get GCS 2nd pick this year (22) and they get our first (18)

We also got picks 21 (Oscar Allen), 26 (Liam Ryan) and 37 (Jack Petrucelle) in last years draft.

So we got the above players, all for roughly a 4 pick downgrade...... :shrug:
They are some secsy picks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back