Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/893

Smith and Rance were big let downs, but the biggest and the most disappointing let down has to be J Lewis:(

Had VC on Danger, that was a failure, now I'm really hoping my C can produce a decent score. I'm hoping to get back into the top 5000 after rnd 13.

Have 18 playing this rnd, so I would have take Rance's 44.:mad:

656/7. Easy league wins this week so im not fussed.

Even though Macinspud played bad last night im thinking of keeping him on the bench with Hamling for the year. Its getting to the point where you want all rookies locked in.

If he gets dropped my hand may be forced though...

If Mcintosh is out im thinking Dylan Buckley, should be gifted full games at this point for Carlton

768/8

Still to play is: Gray, Docherty, Treloar, Shaw, Goldy, Dumont, Bont, Wallis, Hamling, Dale and ANB.

Hopefully ANB, Dale and Dumont get full games and outscore Kmac's 39.

6/640 so far with 11 to play
Mcintosh only one to let me down so far

6/568 Lewis, Maric and Kspud have stuffed me up so far. Have VC on Hodge and have Gray, Beams and Ebert to play. Should I change the C to one of them are bank Hodges score?

Season down the drain in one day.

Maric
Rance
C.Ellis
Hogan

574/7 17 playing. Lucky to get 1600 now, more likely 1500. Bye bye top 100. Only good thing was deciding to go dollhouse over Edwards
Unlucky with Corey Ellis he was looking alright in the first quarter 6 touches in half a quarter.
hope the injury is short term.
I also was thinking edwards passed on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I took the risk after vc on danger wasn't high enough!

Going to be a shitful week I'd say

I'm loving it mate.

Sloane, Deledio, Hodge, Yeo, Dusty and Burgoyne.

Jacobs 80 stinks, but it was a good differential verse Maric who is the most popular ruck of the top teams.

KMac and missing rookies (Hogan, Amon, Lever) are my only problems.

4/627 taking Dusty VC score. Fielding 17 but have Krak, Dumont, Taz, Hamling and ANB still to come and all sub risks as well so know it won't be all roses. Might as well throw S Johnson in there as well, will probably score like a sub affected rookie. If Krak is sub have a decision to make. Have one trade left this week and enough cash to upgrade to any prem. Sitting about 1000 overall.

Krak avoids the green vest :thumbsu:
248.jpg

is Steele the most likely candidate for Sub? Even if that's the case I don't think it'll change me trading him in.

is Steele the most likely candidate for Sub? Even if that's the case I don't think it'll change me trading him in.
Unless he lied Cameron has already said that Steele will be starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back