Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray might be a game changer for some this week, plenty would've had the VC or sadly even C. Up to Beams, Goldy, etc to step up now! hope Gray doesn't have any neck damage and its 'just' a concussion.

Dumont sub, **** off North
**** off norf you campaigners, hope you lose.
13EjnL7RwHmA2Q.gif

My opponent one of the few people on the planet that doesn't have Gray and now Dumont sub. Can never relax with this stupid game.

Started with 17 starters vs opponents 16.

I have Gray, he doesn't
I have Jacobs he doesn't
I have Dumont he doesn't
I have Hogan he doesn't

He has Cripps I don't

probable win --> likely loss.

Need a miracle recovery from Gray.....somehow....

Gray lay motionless in the Port rooms. The physio and club doctor pulled their gaze up from the downed star, and shared worried looks

"He's gone for today. No one can come back from a concussion that bad" sobbed the doctor.

Suddenly, a loud bang shot through the piercing silence and blinding white light flooded the underground bunker. Disorientated, confused, the club doctor grasped wildly around, searching for the thing that had caused such a disturbance.

"W...wh...who's there?!" whimpered the club Doctor.

A booming noise sounded in response: "Why, it is I. God. God of the fantasy football".

"Gary? Is it you? Is it really you?" cried the Doc "I thought the demon Maccaffer had destroyed you?"

"Humph! No mere mortal can destory me. But yes, my son. I have come, for you called. I am the saviour of Supercoach and Fantasy alike, and I shall once more save this day" said GAJ in a soothing tone, the bright light bouncing off his slippery bald head.

He cast his view to Robbie, looking sluggish. With a swift move, he touched his hand to the head of Gray. Gray's eyes snapped open and instantly stood up.

"Go now Robbie. Fulfill your destiny. Be the captain we all know you can be" uttered GAJ. With that, a crack of thunder sounded, and GAJ had disappeared no sooner than he had appeared.

A Supercoach miracle.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Started with 17 starters vs opponents 16.

I have Gray, he doesn't
I have Jacobs he doesn't
I have Dumont he doesn't
I have Hogan he doesn't

He has Cripps I don't

probable win --> likely loss.
Should have Cripps bro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gray sitting on the bench with his tracksuit on... but no red vest. Could it be just a 20 min concussion break?

I reckon he's gone. With the tracksuit on. Seems like his day is done. Port wont risk their star player.

FU Gibbs, you gutless turd.

Even more devastating, Gibbs' snipe on Gray will probably win them the game. He was the only one getting clearances for Port.

This is 2006 Geelong like for Port this year.
Good. Their 'supporters' (if you can call them that, the covers will be out in the crowd soon enough) were acting like they won the flag two months ago. Hope Carlton smash them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back