Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 2006 Geelong like for Port this year.

Or 2009 for Hawks. They've been strategically figured out. Young team. They'll come back. They have the list that will still get stronger.

They just need to go back to basics and come up with a couple more game plans than "go the corridor"

Maybe they'll sub Gray back on if they're in real trouble of losing the game?

Or 2009 for Hawks. They've been strategically figured out. Young team. They'll come back. They have the list that will still get stronger.

They just need to go back to basics and come up with a couple more game plans than "go the corridor"
Na, Port didn't win the flag the year before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had this weird thought about picking Furphy up after his last two games, then dismissed it as utter nonsense.

Even now despite playing great, can just sense he will turn back to rubbish as soon as people trade him in.
EFA

Had this weird thought about picking Murphy up after his last two games, then dismissed it as utter nonsense.

Even now despite playing great, can just sense he will turn back to rubbish as soon as people trade him in.

I traded Murphy in this week, felt his form was on the upswing after his game against Adelaide and at 500k he was way unders for a premo mid.

So far so good today.

I'm going to persist with Cripps for M8 too I think, kept him this long. Prior to this round his age was about 85 if you take the 170 against the saints out. With Judd gone, and a new coach wanting to prove somethin Cripps has as good a shot as anyone in Carltons midfield to ave close to 100+

10392476_825167337551703_6901243249857837958_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back