Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've accepted my team won't be completed. Can't see myself upgrading all of Aliir, Impey and May.
Lots of regulars on here finished on the top 500 last year and had Dev Smith with his ~85 average at F6

There's lot of other examples of this

It's not the worst thing, definitely better to bank an 80 score then have no trades left to cover a LTI

Bye Time:

PIsbxAC.jpg

Keeping it real simple:

GVaG8Vo.jpg

EDIT: Might do this instead-

7KwlZin.jpg

Do Jiath to Houston, Bergman to Robbie Gray, and Highmore to Bianco in Round 13.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bosenavulagi, Scott, Nank > Gawn, Cerra, Bianco leaves me at:

1622377024557.png

Next week Flynn and Jordon becomes Reeves and Mitchell, and I'm left with around $130k to go towards my next upgrade (which will likely be Poulter to a premium mid).

I'm not sold on Cerra, but that move is somewhat necessitated by my bye structure. Looks like I'm going to be hard-pressed to be able to upgrade players like Heppell and Cerra, but it's just been an all-round shocking season for me.

Anyone got any better ideas (aside from the obvious one of throwing in the towel now)?

So his side is incomplete because he has Cerra but your side is "complete" with Atkins, CJ and Cumming? :think::think:
Other way around. If my side is incomplete with those, his is incomplete with Cerra

I've accepted my team won't be completed. Can't see myself upgrading all of Aliir, Impey and May.
Tough crowd. Removing 3 LTI players, Impey is the 10th best forward by average.

Lots of regulars on here finished on the top 500 last year and had Dev Smith with his ~85 average at F6

There's lot of other examples of this

It's not the worst thing, definitely better to bank an 80 score then have no trades left to cover a LTI
Yep I definitely subscribe to this. In preseason planning plenty said they’d be more than happy to end the year with Taranto at M8 averaging 90.

Reckon if you’re fielding no rookies and all your FWD/DEF players are averaging 80+ and MID/RCK averaging 100+, with 5-6 injury trades left, that’s a pretty damn strong result.

Bosenavulagi, Scott, Nank > Gawn, Cerra, Bianco leaves me at:

View attachment 1141979

Next week Flynn and Jordon becomes Reeves and Mitchell, and I'm left with around $130k to go towards my next upgrade (which will likely be Poulter to a premium mid).

I'm not sold on Cerra, but that move is somewhat necessitated by my bye structure. Looks like I'm going to be hard-pressed to be able to upgrade players like Heppell and Cerra, but it's just been an all-round shocking season for me.

Anyone got any better ideas (aside from the obvious one of throwing in the towel now)?
There must have been some serious sideways action along the way. How did you not have Gawn and have Taranto as m3 and have no Macca Oliver or Steele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back