Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of people on BF trading Tom Lynch (GC) in... Can someone sell me on him?
Thanks!

WHE survives for me this week. Attainable BE and a dry track on Monday should suit him. He becomes Lloyd next week. Two trades for me this week. Walters> Kreuzer/ Stef (Walters high BE and bye next week).
Otten> Williams.

Next week WHE> Lloyd and Fyfe to either Dusty or Jelwood.

I see a lot of people on BF trading Tom Lynch (GC) in... Can someone sell me on him?
Thanks!

Stats
Gun
95 average from here
Playing hawks with no frawley

Stats
Gun
95 average from here
Playing hawks with no frawley
Thanks Toxic. Do you think this is a solid trade:
Newman > Hibberd
Sandi > Lynch
Lloyd > Brown

Currently I have 16 playing R13. If I bring in Lynch I will have 7 forwards available (assuming Bolton & Hannan play), so trading Lloyd > Brown will allow me to swing one of my forwards to mid and will have 17 available R13. Current team:

upload_2017-6-8_16-41-8.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Toxic. Do you think this is a solid trade:
Newman > Hibberd
Sandi > Lynch
Lloyd > Brown

Currently I have 16 playing R13. If I bring in Lynch I will have 7 forwards available (assuming Bolton & Hannan play), so trading Lloyd > Brown will allow me to swing one of my forwards to mid and will have 17 available R13. Current team:

View attachment 379419

I dont like em at all, but i really like your team except sandi whos done his job

But thats me

I dont see Nank as a r2, hes a f5f6 who provides great cover if a ruck misses a week imho
I expect newman to score well tonite (potential vc option in Dreamteam for me)

Sandi your only issue.
Single trade sandi to a ruck who's had his bye

How are you looking for rd13 ?

I dont like em at all, but i really like your team except sandi whos done his job

But thats me

I dont see Nank as a r2, hes a f5f6 who provides great cover if a ruck misses a week imho
I expect newman to score well tonite (potential vc option in Dreamteam for me)

Sandi your only issue.
Single trade sandi to a ruck who's had his bye

How are you looking for rd13 ?
Thanks mate. Agree Newman could do well tonight, very reluctant to hit the T on him (probably wont in the end).

R13 isn't great. With Sandi, I have 16; 6 fwds, 2 rucks, 4 mids and 4 defs.

I'm currently $900 short trading Lloyd > Brown and Sandi > Martin (i'll have $520,100 to play with). Doing this trade next week should give me 17 (will give me 7 fwds, and brown will open the M/F link, allowing me to swing one of my fwds to mid).

I am 1500. What do you reckon, I have gone for Mitch Wallis but Dixon would be much riskier. I had him a few years ago nad he was no good.
This Dixon is not the same one as a few years ago. As a KPP. there will be some ups and downs but looking at his scores this year its hard to knock him. If I had more trades and in a position for the 50k I would consider him myself, but protecting 1st place in my cash league is my focus and he has too much risk for that. In your situation with a plan B just in case then he could be a big advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back