Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Dixon is not the same one as a few years ago. As a KPP. there will be some ups and downs but looking at his scores this year its hard to knock him. If I had more trades and in a position for the 50k I would consider him myself, but protecting 1st place in my cash league is my focus and he has too much risk for that. In your situation with a plan B just in case then he could be a big advantage.
Dixon has been immense the last 5 to 6 weeks.

Has finally started to clunk more marks on a regular basis and his efforts when the ball has hit the deck have been fantastic.

Looking forward to Dixon tearing Collingwood apart in a few weeks time to show Toxic that he is completely wrong with his opinion of Dixon :)

Thanks

Been mucking around, and can do:

Parsons>Cousins
Marchbank>Ryan
Barrett>Rockliff

Strengthens my mids, leaves Tom Stewart as D6 and Myers as M8

Not 100% sold on Rocky due to injury, but could basically get any other mid I want
Try and keep Barrett and Upgrade Myers to best mid. Would rather have barret at m8 and myers has bye next week. You are bringing in 2 bye 13 players and trading out a player that is playing.

Dixon has been immense the last 5 to 6 weeks.

Has finally started to clunk more marks on a regular basis and his efforts when the ball has hit the deck have been fantastic.

Looking forward to Dixon tearing Collingwood apart in a few weeks time to show Toxic that he is completely wrong with his opinion of Dixon :)

Dixons a spud

157k - 16 trades (Looking for trade options with next week in mind too) Thinking:
Otten - Hibberd
Taranto - Cousins? or Hold
Perhaps M/Bank to Scharenberg?
Def: Adams, Shaw, Otten, Newmann, Marchbank, Berry (Touhy, (Nth)Hibberd)
Mid: Fyfe, Kennedy, Pendlebury, Merrett, Beams, P-Pepper, Taranto, Greenwood (Danger, Myers, S.Selwood)
Ruck: Sandilands, S Martin (Strnadica)
Fwd: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Lynch, Roughead, Franklin, Nank (Eddy, Parsons)
Or should I get Doch.

I've been considering all sorts of options including Williams and/or Greene this week or Macrae after he drops in price. But none of those players were originally going to be in my final team so I'm going with ones who were instead. I'm holding out for Docherty possibly as early as next week and completing my forwards with Franklin and Lynch this week. 21 starters both this week and next.

SPP>Cousins
Barrett>Franklin
WHE>Lynch

Would have liked to hang onto Barrett a little longer as he has some cash to make but couldn't quite afford the trades if I dumped Myers instead.
This means my team's anchor, MBoyd, survives another week but who knows, maybe the couple of week's break will see him get right physically and find form again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone dumping Lloyd instead of Myers?

Extended bench so have to wait until tomorrow, but even if he holds his place, he's probably not going to be around for much longer with players returning from injury. Whereas, even if Myers gets dropped soon, he'll get another shot at some point. I doubt Lloyd will.

Hibberd for value but common, Roberton the better POD. Depends on your priorities.
i can get either player, trying to win my money league games at the moment due to the fact im 12k in ranks.
wanted hibberd all week but for some reason now im 2nd guessing and hibberd seems to only score tons when getting 28+ dispoals but yet roberton can ton up with 20+

So far it looks like
Sandi>Kreuz
Barrett>JPK
Turner>Lynch

Or I could keep Barrett which would help me next week by going,
EVW>Piggerd

Soo.... Barrett>JPK or EVW>Hibberd

I need to downgrade Parsons to release some cash. Unfortunately, the only choices seem to be debutants in Cox and Beech.

Could anyone recommend which to take? Cox seems better due to DPP, but the Lyon factor worries me a tad, especially if Fremantle are projecting for finals.
callum brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back