Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts? Have got 90k and thinking Sandi might need to go but not sure about anything else.
1d_3ydG8Td2v50HV62Gfqg.png

I saw him, but he's on thee extended bench isn't he?

If not, would you recommend him?
named on ground mate and i have only heard good things about him but beech might be a good choice also, only thing with beech is he is playing for Adelaide and Adelaide are trying to push for finals so may get dropped but its worth the risk.

never actually heard of cox to be honest so have no opinion on him

Chopped and changed trade plans, due to impact on Rnd13 .....but finally decided to look at the bigger picture, rather than one week :'(

Stewart to Scharenberg
Myers to Cousins
SPP to Rocky
......that completes my Mids

However, in a moment of stupidity, i'm considering for next week (which will complete my defense)

Fyfe to S.Selwood (projected for another $50K increase & averaging same as Fyfe)
Scharenberg to Lloyd ........yes you've read correctly, a one week rookie

Drastic times call for drastic decisions

Mate I love the Fyfe > S.Selwood option for next week.

Might even do it myself! :D:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody else bringing Rocky in? Seem to recall him returning from injury last year and scoring a cool 200 :drunk:

I wanted to but played it safe by getting JPK in the end.

Might get Rocky in closer to finals if he hasn't re-injured himself by then.

Just the shoulder has me a bit worried for the short term.

I would have hated to trade him in this week only for his shoulder to get injured again. :oops:

I wanted to but played it safe by getting JPK in the end.

Might get Rocky in closer to finals if he hasn't re-injured himself by then.

Just the shoulder has me a bit worried for the short term.

I would have hated to trade him in this week only for his shoulder to get injured again. :oops:

I'm not sold on Rocky, I'd see how his shoulder is because it should affect his tackling.

Anybody else bringing Rocky in? Seem to recall him returning from injury last year and scoring a cool 200 :drunk:
Puts hand up :D ......desperate times call for desperate action .....also have the (C) on his on a sun drench Gabba green

Now if he injures himself in the first qtr .....please don't speak to me

Puts hand up :D ......desperate times call for desperate action .....also have the (C) on his on a sun drench Gabba green

Now if he injures himself in the first qtr .....please don't speak to me
I think he is definitely worth the risk :thumbsu:
He has a massive ceiling especially in a team which completely relies on him, Zorko and Beams to be somewhat competitive :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back