Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the tightening of the holding the ball rule works in our favour on Friday night.

McCreery and Schultz might be able to get some HTB decisions in our forward 50.

From the AFL site - interesting to think TJ might be in the mix?

Craig McRae will be forced to make at least three changes – again – after Brody Michocek, Mason Cox and Joe Richards were all injured in the draw against Fremantle last Friday night. Jordan De Goey isn't available and won't be for another month. Jeremy Howe is expected to be available on Friday night, while Jack Bytel and Reef McInnes could also face the Western Bulldogs if they exit concussion protocols. Nathan Kreuger, Ash Johnson and Fin Macrae were all included in the 26-man squad against the Dockers and will come under consideration. Harry DeMattia and Tew Jiath will push for debuts in the coming patch of games.

not sure whether that's a nightmare for us, or the opposition!

I really don’t want to see Frampton anywhere near the forward line again - despite his Grand Final…heroics. We don’t have Harris Andrews to worry about this time.

I really don’t want to see Frampton anywhere near the forward line again - despite his Grand Final…heroics. We don’t have Harris Andrews to worry about this time.
Might be doing it to occupy Liam Jones.

Might be doing it to occupy Liam Jones.

Is Jones that good? (I’ve not been paying much attention to the Dogs).

I guess using Frammers as a decoy - a tall ‘forward’ that the Dogs have to quell - can work to our advantage. Especially given our depleted forward line.

Unfortunately we need Frampton to play as the second ruck. Disappointed our list management team didn’t recruit another ruck in the SSP but hopefully that gets rectified tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick our best back and mids in their correct positions.
Stop them scoring and clearing the ball at will, see what we can muster up with ugly ball into forward 50, no higher than 3 feet off the ground all night.
Our small forwards will do the job.
Hill, Harrison, Schultz, Reef, Beau and Lipinski all rotating through

Any damage to the bicep was always going to take a week or two to heal. Let's hope that's all it is
Indeed.

It depends on the type of bicep injury as to how long it is. Hopefully nothing major. Better to be safe than sorry with this, though.

Monday must have been a lighter session or he was sore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back