Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

It depends on the type of bicep injury as to how long it is. Hopefully nothing major. Better to be safe than sorry with this, though.

Monday must have been a lighter session or he was sore.
From my own experience many years ago, it was a pain in the ass, I couldn't fully extend my arm and found every day tasks like picking up the kettle to be very painful. It won't be a major tear or he wouldn't have attempted training.

Get the feeling this is now the straw that will break the camels back.

As unbelievable as our system is, no system can fully compensate for a total breakdown in experience and class we're missing across all lines.

No other team gets close to Freo last week assuming they have the commensurate amount of injuries we had (including Syd).
That's including the in game losses as well.

Add to this further spate of injuries and the mental demons for the players will have to subconsciously kick in if the dogs get a hot start.
Win for Jacqui this week if we run them close!!

If we get over the line, says more about the bulldogs than it does about us.

Keen to see us fight it out, but think this one is a bridge to far.
Its not who you play....but when you play them that often defines the season.

Pendles out is massive. Always feels as if we go on runs with him out there orchestrating, and the opposition kicks goals when he’s off.

I have more faith in our system when he’s out there puppeteering it. Don’t think we win now.

Super intrigued by selection

WARNING! Conspiracy theory incoming - They might be trying to time his 400th for the Hawks game. We'll need all the motivation & inspiration we can get to beat those bastards. Might as well rest him now in a game where we are decimated anyway.

Pendles out is massive. Always feels as if we go on runs with him out there orchestrating, and the opposition kicks goals when he’s off.

I have more faith in our system when he’s out there puppeteering it. Don’t think we win now.

Super intrigued by selection

If our midfield was slow with both Pendles and Mitchell in, it’s going to be ****ing lightning now!

Markov to play half-back and Crisp full-time mid with Nick and Harrison, maybe Lippa?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B. IQ. Frampton. Dean
HB. Maynard. Moore. Noble
C. Jaicos. Macrae. Sidey
HF. Hill. Krueger. Beau
F. Shultz. Johnson Howe

R. Cameron. Naicos. Crisp
Int. Lipinski. Markov Sullivan HH
Sub. Bytel
Still looks like a side more than capable of winning this week, bring em on

VFL will be a must watch.... :)

Trying to think who would be available for VFL.

TJ, Dim, Allan, Parker.
that's it?

Probably lose Long & hutch in MSD as well.

Parker could very easily retain his spot in seniors. Was essentially on track for 20+ possessions on debut…?

Parker could very easily retain his spot in seniors. Was essentially on track for 20+ possessions on debut…?
Yup i agree.
I was purely looking at it from the team posted earlier (which had 6 changes to it).

My only concern with Parker is tank. Suspect he couldn't run out a full game at AFL intensity at present.

Will depend on who is available on whether either Parker or Allan hold their spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back