Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup i agree.
I was purely looking at it from the team posted earlier (which had 6 changes to it).

My only concern with Parker is tank. Suspect he couldn't run out a full game at AFL intensity at present.

Will depend on who is available on whether either Parker or Allan hold their spots.
I think Parker suits the sub role perfectly at the moment. Composed, skilled, and suits our range of versatile types who can move to slot him into the HB flank

Where does this leave us?
Mids: Naics, crisp, Sullivan (some extra spice here), Lipinski, Beau, Jaics. With possible Shultz and Harrison?? rotating through. Seems reasonable coverage, one of Lininski or Jaics will be needed for the wing if not both.
Second ruck??? Frampton or Krueger or Johnson? What is the dogs second ruck like?
Fwds: Howe and second ruck.
Wings: Sidebottom back to a wing with either Jaics or I don’t think Allan is up to it. Would prefer Macrae based on what I have seen.
Parker holds his spot and Bytel probably an in.
Outs: Mihocek, Cox, Pendles and I expect Allan - he was beaten up defensively his opponent sharp had his best game and Allan offers virtually nothing offensively at this stage. I think he will suprise to the upside next year, but not yet. It is Macrae time to shine.
In’s: Howe (hopefully), reef (hopefully) or Krueger or Johnson, Macrae and Bartel. Our side looks more balanced with Krueger - if he is not picked now just a waste of s list spot. Johnson’s papers may already have been written. I hope not. I hope that both or either Kruegger and Johnson come and play well.

I blame everyone on social media platforms who said "at least Pendlebury will play".

Now is the time for touching wood and crossing fingers, not tempting fate and pricking the interest of the Football Gods who have gleefully f*cked us over again.

VFL will be a must watch.... :)

Trying to think who would be available for VFL.

TJ, Dim, Allan, Parker.
that's it?

Probably lose Long & hutch in MSD as well.
Our list available:

TJ
DeMattia
Ryan
Kreuger
Johnson
Markov
Bytel

So we lose Pendelbury, Cox, Mihocek and Richards.

Howe returns.

We'd need to elevate three and the most likely are Macrae, Kreuger and Markov.

Last edited:
I blame everyone on social media platforms who said "at least Pendlebury will play".

Now is the time for touching wood and crossing fingers, not tempting fate and pricking the interest of the Football Gods who have gleefully f*cked us over again.
Because his scans came back clear & he trained on Monday. In fact, reports were he was training well this morning too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our list available:

TJ
DeMattia
Ryan
Kreuger
Johnson
Markov
Bytel

So we lose Pendelbury, Cox, Mihocek and Richards.

Howe returns.

We'd need to elevate three and the most likely are Bytel, Kreuger and Markov.
lol.

Shows how much i think of Ryan that i completely forgot he was available.

I don't get it. Isn't it a 12-day break after a concussion? Does he still have symptoms or is the concussion protocol now longer than 12 days?

It’s a progression through a number of steps, or stages, where the player is put under increasing levels of stress or exertion and checked for re-emergence of symptoms. Hence why you can’t even start the protocols while still experiencing symptoms.

The 11-days-off thing is a minimum post-concussion. If you complete the protocols inside 11 days, you can return on the 12th. If you can’t, you can return once you have.

It’s a progression through a number of steps, or stages, where the player is put under increasing levels of stress or exertion and checked for re-emergence of symptoms. Hence why you can’t even start the protocols while still experiencing symptoms.

The 11-days-off thing is a minimum post-concussion. If you complete the protocols inside 11 days, you can return on the 12th. If you can’t, you can return once you have.
Waiting for sideswipe to enter the chat 😆

Wouldn't even care if we just chip the ball around for 4 quarters to not get injuries. It's becoming a joke.
The boys will give their best effort. That’s all any of us can hope for.

Bulldogs will win this with a massive asterisk next to the W. Couldn't seriously take a win in this game and think that you're a better side than the depleted opposition...
Go take a gander at the Bullies board.
Most are concerned about this game because they believe their outs are far more significant than ourselves.

Ins: howe, markov, Krueger, Macrae/Bytel.
Outs: cox, Mihocek, Pendles and Allan.
I thought Parker’s debut was a standout and hope he gets another run at it. A full game if the tank is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back